Chapter 16: The Reconciliation

The next day Simon broke up with Vanessa. Vanessa said " Does it have to end like this? Simon said " Im Sorry I have to do this I need to fix things between me and my brother. I Love you! Thank you for the memories. Then Simon left his ring to Vanessa. After that Simon walked out crying and leaving Vanessa crying hard and said " I Love you Simon Thank you for everything. While Simon is walking on the way home. He just noticed that someone is following him then suddenly a small fast car bumped simon and knocked him out. When he woke up he was tied up in a chair on an abandoned skating arena then said " Help! Help! Where am I? Then Alvin spoke " Ohhhh perfect timing your awake then Simon replied " Alvin? Wha what the hell is all of these? Alvin said " I think its time for some pay-back!" after you stole my Girl! Now im gonna make you taste hell!" Then Alvin started bitting up simon by punching him on the face saying " Now! Face my fury! I will teach you nerdy!!! Then simon cried " Stop!!!!! Alvin!!! It hurts!!! Alvin said " Thats how it feels to be betrayed!!!" Simon said " Please let me go!" I cant do this anymore. Alvin replies " Ohhh!! Were just getting started! Next Baseball Bat! Then second torture he smashed Simon with a baseball bat and went totally knocked out as you can see multiple blood stains in Alvin's shirt after that he threw simon on the brick walls then Alvin grabbed a Broken brick and smashed Simon on the back and said " Thats Pain! That how it feels!" then suddenly when Alvin was about to stab simon with a broken glass Alvin had a flash back with simon all of thier good memories ever since they were small chipmunks.. Then Alvin dropped the shuttered glass and started to cry " Simon? SI SIMON? Wake up!!!! PLEASE!!!! Im so sorry!!!!! Please dont leave me!!! I love you!!!! Your my Best friend and my Lovingly Brother. Then Alvin rushed simon to the hospital in the Emergency Room. Then Alvin started to get nervous and called Dave what happened. After 15 Minutes Dave arrived in the hospital and said " whats wrong with you Alvin!!!! Who are You? How can you do that to your brother?" Alvin Replied Crying" Im So sorry Dave! Im starting to regret on what I have done! Please Forgive me!!! Dave said " If anything happens to Simon I will never forgive you!" after 1 hour the doctor went out and said to Dave " His Okay he is stable already. He just had a Minor fracture on his elbow and shoulder. Dave said " Thank God! Dave said to Alvin " Alvin!!!! Come here! Alvin replies " Dave Im so sorry I have gone this far! I realized that you are right I love Simon I cannot afford to lose a brother like him." Im really sorry Dave. Dave said " Its ok Alvin I forgive you! Im proud of you Alvin! Now this is the Alvin i have knowed and I Loved! I Love you Alvin! Alvin replied " I Love You too Dave! The next morning When Simon woke up he saw Alvin infront of him Watching over him while sleeping then he said " AAlvin?" Then Alvin woke up with a smile and tears said " Simon! Then he hugged simon so tight that simon said " Ouch! Thats my fracture! Alvin said " Ohh! Sorry! Then Simon said to Alvin " Alvin Im so sorry for hurting you Can You forgive me? Alvin replied " Im So Sorry too Simon! Yes I do! I Love you so much brother! then They hugged each other tightly with a teary eyes..