} One {

Her coronation dress.^^^^^

*~*<>*~*<>*~*<>*~*
"Being a ruler means responsibility, respect and power. Sometimes, the boundaries between them fade, and that's where hatred blooms. Between the lines that no one sees."

A chandelier hang above my head. The lights sending warm tones of golden across the entire dressing room.

Angels circled me and gave me the finishing touches for my coronation attire. They nodded in approval and helped me down from the platform that allowed them to work on the hems of my dress without trampling the edges.

"Thank you," I said with a warm smile, "I'll make sure you are well rewarded for your magnificent work."

The maid angels bowed and murmured their thanks, one of them said, "You are going to be a great ruler." I grinned at her.

I looked at myself in the three mirrors in front of me. I had first been fitted into a white gown encrusted with amethyst stones on the waist and detailed golden patterns above the waistline. Then the maids had draped a snow white velvet cape around my shoulders which they buttoned at my neck. The dress and cape were paired up with simple white heels that were strapped around my leg and reached just below my knee.

My white hair was pulled up in intricate braids and waves that rested on the top of my head. Two pieces of hair framed my face and amethyst eyes.

I grinned and proceeded to walk to the door to meet my parents. They were both muttering under their breaths with an unreadable expression on their faces. With a frown I said, "Dad? Mom?"

They snapped their head in my direction and smiled. All my previous worries dissipated as they enveloped me in a hug.

"Oh dear, you look beautiful," my mother gushed and she wiped the tears that had escaped her eyes. It still surprised me how a being as ancient as her could still cry.

"You have the respect of the people, the wisdom from the Gods and the heart of a human. I'm very proud of you daughter."

I smiled as they hugged me.I stepped back as the archangels arrived to escort me to the Celestial Throne.

The whole kingdom had been waiting for this day since my mother announced that she was pregnant with the heir. It had been millenniums since my father had been born, royal celestials were hard to come by, every single royal child was sacred and blessed with a special gift. My father's was of healing with his touch.

"You're going to be just fine sweety, don't worry about anything. Today is all about you." Father put a hand to my shoulder, squeezing gently before letting me go with the twenty four archangels that lines the hallway leading to the Throne Room.

I breathed in. ' You can do this Ora, it's only a coronatio- Oh who am I kidding I'm shitting myself.' Yes, if my parents knew I had been picking up on human taboo words they would freak, but as long as they stayed in my head it wouldn't harm anyone.

"You look stunning Your Highness," Michael bowed and his twenty two brothers followed suit.

"Appearances don't matter to me you know that Michael, I want people to remember me for my fairness and compassion."

I saw Raphael smiling slightly from my right before the double doors before her opened and there were two cupids lifting up the train of my gown to ease my stride towards the Throne.

The High Priest stood next to the Throne, in his hands he held the crown that had been worn by all four rulers before me. I was to be known as the Fifth, ruler of the Celestial Reign, or as humans liked to call it: Heaven.