Part 14

*Thor 2 spoilers*

BETHAN'S P.O.V.

All over MSN were pictures of Madds and I leaving the Indian restaurant with Chris and Tom.

And now they knew our names.

"How the hell?" Madds pulled round the side of the worktop to get a closer look at the screen while I resumed cooking.

"Apparently they're going to make us Wikipedia pages, or so Twitter says." I fried some mushrooms and turned to face her.

She then lunged towards and turned off the cooker, then smiled.

"Get dressed. We're going to finally go see Thor."

---------------------

Around an hour later we were both showered, dressed and ready to go (after putting the reminants of the uncooked breakfast in the fridge).

"What if they come back while we're gone?" I questioned, walking down the apartment building stairs.

"You have a phone don't you?"

I paused.

"I'll call Chris."

"Wait until we're outside. Make sure to make loads of kissy faces and shit." Madds added.

I pouted.

We walked down another flight of stairs and out the doors.

"Why are we going to see Thor now? It could've waited till later." I whined, but in a non complaining way.

"Because somebody was sleeptalking spoilers during the night. I need to know if they actually were spoilers."

"Why are you so unpredictable?"

"Why aren't you?"

----------------------

"Did yOU FUCKING SEE HIS FACE? HE WAS DYING AND-"

I clamped my hand over Maddi's mouth before squealing myself. All the way throughout the film, we'd been squeezing eachothers hand so hard, we were pretty sure at least 7 bones were broken beyond repair.

"BUT THOR, MADDS, WHAT ABOUT THOR?" I laughed.

"BUT LOKI DIED!"

"HE CLEARLY DIDN'T!"

Slowly, we stepped out the cinema and put some shades over our eyes.

"Did you remember to text Chris?"

"Yep.' I pulled my phone from my pocket. 'No reply."

Madds shrugged.

"You wanna go get something to eat or do you and loverboy have plans?"

I hit her with my bag.

"Hey, hey. Don't get bitchy with me because Thor prefers Jane to you." She laughed.

All thoughout the film I'd been commenting on how the clothes she wore didn't look right, how her hair looked awful; etc,  for that very reason.

I wasn't even eligible to play the damn part for crying out loud.

"Hey, Imma let Natalie finish, but I'd be the greatest Jane of all time" I growled, trying to channel the Kanye vibe.

"I hear Loki wants a love interest in the next film, Betty. Now, being an actress; and in a professional opinion, I'd say that I'd be the best damn Asgardian love interest ever played." Madds put one hand on my shoulder and extended her arm out towards the sky in a sarcastic manner.

"Get off me you freak!" I shrieked, laughing simultaneously.

"Hey now, I'm not the freak. The people who slammed their heads against their keyboards and added -heim to the end to make it a realm are the freaks here." She moaned, pulling my arm through a coffee shop doorway.

I shook loose.

She frowned.

"Come oooOooon!"

"I've got plans, Madds."

I wiggled completely free of her grasp.

"I'm gonna go get a coffee with a friend, ok?" I stood opposite her.

Madds looked at me and blinked.

"Ok. I had plans anyway."

She began to walk away from the coffee place, letting the door swing shut loosely.

"Madds, look-"

But she was already gone.

I texted Chris.

'Am at coffee place near the cinema??  b xx'

And I immediately felt overwhelmingly guilty, but Madds had other friends, right?

Didn't she?

It didn't really make up for the lie I'd just told her, but I could be pretty sure I'd pay for it later in some way or another.

And my god, I did.