Purrfect

The werid feeling stopped. "There was a time we couldn't see Past the differences. That separated you and me And it left us on our own." I sang with my events of being out of control in mind. When I sing memories resurface, making my singing even more powerful. "But now you walk these halls And friends are everywhere. Yeah, we're the Youtubers forever, ah-oh, yeah!" I sang, picturing jack and mark next to me. "We are all together. Now it's better than ever. Now that we are back on track. Yes, I'm so glad that we're better. Better than ever. Whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh. Oh yeah, we're better than ever. Whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh. Oh yeah, we're better than ever.Whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh. Oh yeah, we're better than ever!" I finished with my hands out and a smile. My werid feeling came back, but as soon as it came it left. I shrugged it off and went to edit the recording and put a instrumental of the song so it'll be complete. I pulled out my flash drive put a backup of all my stuff in case loose something. I then recorded the backups and inserted them in there proper places. While it was loading I went and checked on jack. Peeked in to find him sleeping. I smiled and went to what I was doing. After a bit of editing I looked over my completed video. When the chorus came something shocked me. The werid feeling I had was my cat ears, tail and eyes showing up. I blinked at the screen. What, how, and why kept repeating in my head. They shouldn't be showing up, what's happening? Once I got over the shock I actually found it cool. When I sing I become half cat. I push upload and waited. Once done I turned the computer off and went to bed, seeing it was one in the morning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Something was lightly shaking me. "Just dream..." I mumbled in my sleep. A song was in my mind while I was sleeping, maybe I should sing it next. Whatever was shaking me laughed before shaking me once more. "I'll have you know I'm mostly nocturnal." I mumbled more awake than last time.