Josh Imagine

So July 31, I asked for a boy from boysquad so I could write an imagine with them. MyLifeAs_Lex was the first one to answer and she replied with "Josh". I am so sorry it took such a long time, but here it is! Btw, thanks for the best cover ever!

Yns POV

Yn- Josh, I'm hungry!!

J- Go get something to eat, babe.

Yn- I want FRIES!!!!!

J- We had McDonald's 2 hours ago. You got 2 large fries, I think you have had enough.

Yn- You can never have enough fries.

J- stop complaining.

Yn- No!

J- you know what, I am out.

Yn- No! Dont leave me baby!!

Oh great, my boyfriend just left me. Now I am alone, without french fries. And my boyfriend, that too.

Josh's POV

I walked out of YNs house and hoverboarded to the closest Mcdonalds.

J- 2 Large fries please.

A boyfriends gotta do what he is supposed do...

The wait took forever. 30 mins at least, like wtf?

I quickly went over to Yn's house and rang the doorbell with the fries behind my back.

J- Hey.

Yn- Im hungry!!

J- I know. You havent got anything to eat since I left?

Yn- of course not. Come in, i am tired of holding the door open for you.

J- right, sorry. I got you some french fries...

Yn- Ahh! Ily, ily, ily, ily, ily, ily!! *kisses Josh on cheek.*

I laughed, this girl prolly loves french fries more than me😂

We cuddled on the couch to watch a movie.

Yn- Thank you Josh

J- No problem. I will do anything for you, i love you.

Yn- I love you too.

Before I knew it, our lips were pressed against each others. It felt so right so I pulled her even closer. I wished moments like these would last forever... but they dont.

Yn pulled away and layed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her.

30 mins in the movie and yn was asleep.

J- Goodnight Princess.

I kissed her forehead and gently removed her head off my chest.

J- See you tomorrow, baby.

I knew she couldnt hear me but you know, whatever.

French fries, the perfect way to start out a book! I know Lex loves french fries so I kinda dedicated this chapter to her, i hope you enjoyed!

Note: I wont be taking requests, sorry. the only time I will is if I specifically ask.

Unedited*