Maria & Sean- Just like you

Marias POV

Ugh... I hate mornings. Typical squad sleepover at Bailey's house since she has a super huge house. I look over at my phone, 4:37 am. No! Once I wake up, I cant fall back asleep.

I look over at the others and they are asleep. Wow, its hot in here! Imma go get some fresh air.

K, be careful, dont step on anybody... oh shoot! I accidentally kicked Sean in the ankle. I hear him mumble something and turn the other way.

I make my way out of the puzzle of people and head out the door that leads to the patio. Woah, the sunrise is beautiful😍. Maybe waking up this early wasnt that bad.

Seans POV

Zzz... Zzz... Zzz...

Ow! Wtf was that? I peek my eyes open just a bit. I see Maria opening the door to the patio slowly. She slipped out, and closed the door gently behind her.

I got up slowly, careful not to kick anyone, like how someone did! I check my phone, its 4:42 am. Walking to the window, I noticed the sunrise. Bursts of yellow, orange, red, purple, blue streaked the sky.

I saw Maria taking a picture of it. She looked so beautiful, just like the sky above her. Im gonna go out there.

I opened the door, Maria turned her head back.

M- Oh, Sean! I'm so sorry! Did I wake you up?

S- Yeah, its fine tho. Now I get to see this beautiful sunrise...

M- Thats what I thought too.

I walked closer to her and put my elbows on the rail, just like her.

S- Why are you up this early?

M- I dont know. I just woke up...

I scooted a little closer, now our shoulders were touching. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. Her perfect white teeth showed and her eyes glimmered. Shes got me like 😍.

I decided to take a risk. I slowly put my arm around her. She seemed suprised at first, but she got comforable. Her head was snuggled in my chest and I could feel her smiling.

S- The sunset's beautiful.

M- I know right

S- Just like you...

I said that softly

M- Sorry, what?

S- Just like you.

Marias POV

S- Just like you.

I started blushung like crazy. First his arm around me and now hes calling me beautiful. Could this day get any better?!

M- thanks...

S- No need. Cant believe I am gonna say it now, after all these years?

M- and whats that?

S- Maria, I like you. And i have liked you ever since. You give me a reason to smile. I wake up early just to see your face at school. You are perfect. Your smile, your personality, your giggle, the way your eyes light up in the sun. I love you so much and I hope you feel the same way about me...

M- Sean...

S- Maria, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?

M- Of course! I love you so much, Sean.

This day just got better. We hugged tightly and he kissed me on the forehead.

I saw him reach into his pocket and pull out his phone. He took a selfie of us hugging, and captioned it #Searia is official❤.

I hope you liked this imagine, MariaGuadalupeVicios!

Taking 1 more request rn. Again, 1st one gets an imagine. Pm me he boy you want it with, your name, and what type/ storyline.

If I already wrote you one, please dont request again. I want other people to have a chance.

The next imagine might not be updated until Friday, sorry.

Luh ya! Bye💖