A Day With Boysquad- Will

So this is my little "theme" called a day with boysquad. Its just where you spend a whole day with an orginal (5/5) boysquad member. Anyways, I hope enjoy this imagine with Will!

Yns POV

I wake up in the morning to find Will cooking pancakes and baiken (bacon) in my kitchen.

Yn- *yawns* since when where you a cook? I thought that was Sean...

W- I can cook... but I never said I could cook well!

Yn- 😂. Wait, my mom let you in right?!

W- ya

He went straight back to cooking. And cooking, then more cooking...

Finally he was done. He set the pancakes and baiken on the table then went back to get the syrup.

We sat down and began to eat.

Yn- So, we've got a whole day together. What do you want to do?

W- hmm... OH OH OH! I KNOW! THE ARCADE!

Yn- A whole day together and you want to go to the arcade???

W- Ya! It will be fun. I will make it fun, just for you!

Yn- Ok.

We finished our food and I started getting ready quickly, there were less people in the mornings. I mean, its the weekend! People usually sleep in.

Will drove us to the arcade since he is old af (jkjk, but hes 16, like what?)

I was right, barely anyone was there.

W- We've got the whole arcade for now. Whatchu wanna do first?

I looked around and spyed a giant claw machine that held humongous teddy bears.

Yn- That!

I pointed to the claw machine.

W- Anything for you, baby💗

I blushed as we walked towards the giant box of miracles. Well, to me.

W- Lets go!

He put in a token and started to steer the claw. Will checked the placing and carefully pressed the button to lower the claw down.

The claw loosely grabbed the teddy bear but it dropped before the prize could go down the box to be collected.

W- No! I gotta use 2 more tokens.

Yn- 2?

W- 3rd times a charm

Oh...

Will seemed so focused so I stood back.

😱 the claw took a tighter grip on the bear. Yes!

W- Or you know, 2nd times a charm

He took it out and handed it to me.

Yn- Yay! Thank you babe! Ilysm💖

I hugged him and he kissed me on my forehead.

The rest of the time Will and I played more games, trying to get the most tickets by the end of the day.

Will won, big suprise...

Yn- Dangit!

W- Aww, baby. Here, you can have my tickets.

Yn- Are you sure?

W- 100% sure!

Yn- Thank you, your the sweetest.

W- I'd anything for you. Remeber that.

So I hoped you enjoyed this imagine! Just so you know, in each of the upcoming imagines you and the boysquad member are dating. They take place in "seperate lives" so the imagines are not related with each other.
And sorry for not updating for a while, at least you still know im alive!

Byeeeeeeeee

Unedited*