~Confessions~

|S C O T T |

So Malia turned me down and I haven't heard anything from Stiles or the rest of the pack.

Except a text I got from Isaac saying they were stopping at a motel after getting a flat tire on the highway and weren't coming in till tomorrow afternoon.

Hopefully it's not like the last motel we checked into where all the werewolves tried to kill themselves, including myself.

So I have to find out what Theo is up to and what is going on with this giant animal everyone's been talking about.

Parrish told us about an attack that happens at the communication towers last night.

I borrowed mom's car and picked up Allison.

"Any luck with Malia?" She asked as she hopped I the passenger seat.

"None. Luck is against me when trying to gather back the pack." I said resting my head on the steering wheel.

"Well it'll work out. They're apart of you. They're our best friends they'll come around eventually. " she encouraged as she rubbed my back with her palm.

I start the engine and begin driving.

"Where to now?" She asked.

"Jackson's."

°•°•°•°

After getting Jackson apart of the plan, I began making an investigation board.

Let's just say I'm not an expert on this and it came down soon after I finished putting it up

Let's just say I'm not an expert on this and it came down soon after I finished putting it up. I was beginning to get frustrated. Jackson as always was amused by my frustration, as Allison had a look of worry.

I walked downstairs to get a glass of water.

I rest my head on the kitchen counter and am in deep thought.

I feel a hand gently make its way on my shoulder. I lift my head and turn around to see the girl that keeps me going.

"Are you alright?" She asked as she placed her hands on both sides of my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reply, removing her hands from my cheeks and taking them into my own.

"Are you sure? I know you and you seem off." He face softens into a nurturing beauty.

"Yeah positive. I'm just concerned is all."

"Concerned? What about?" She asks.

"Malia, I think she might be up to something." I replied.