~How can I trust him?~

Malia P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I found out about Peter being my real father.

I can't believe Stiles lied to me,how could he do that? I love him but I don't trust him anymore. Allison has been letting me stay at her house for the past 2 weeks. I don't think I could stay with Stiles right now.

"Are you okay Mal?" Asks Allison.

"I don't know, I just want to know why he would keep something like that from me."

"Peter is a bad guy. Before Kate came back, we all thought she was dead because Peter slashed her throat in front of me" she explained.

"He still should've told me." I replied.

The next day...

I go to Derek's loft to find Peter but he was no where to be found. Derek comes down the stairs.

"What are you doing here? "

"I'm looking for Peter."

"Are you sure your boyfriend would be okay with that? "

"Stiles and I aren't really on speaking terms"

"Well you live with him, and you're having his baby. so exactly how are you not on speaking terms? "

"Well he neglected to tell me that Peter Hale is my real father"

"Wait...Peter is your father? "

"I just said that"

"So that means you and I are related."

"I guess so."

"okay, let me give you some advice family to family. Dont push anyone away. I know it feels like you can't trust anyone right now but you can. You can trust Stiles. Just because he didn't tell you something that he should've doesn't make him untrustworthy.Stiles is a a lot of things a spazz, a klutz, annoying but he's also a good guy. He wouldn't have done this if he didn't have a good reason. You chose a good guy. I'm guessing Scott has told you about Peter?"

"He told he some things. Like what happened with Kate and stuff" I answered.

"Well Kate is the one who killed most of my...Our family and only me, my two sisters, and Peter were left alive."

"Where are your two sisters now?"

"Cora my younger sister is out of town for good. And Laura... is dead. Peter killed her. And after he killed her he became an alpha and went on a homicidal killing spree, and that's when he bit Scott and slashed Kate's throat.... Peter is the one who can't be trusted. "

"Go home... see Stiles and talk to him. I'll see you soon....cousin."

I show a small smile and leave when I get to the outside of Derek's building I see Stiles standing in front of his jeep.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask

"I followed you" he answered

"Why didn't you try to stop me when I got here?"

"Because I thought if you want to learn the truth, I shouldn't stop you."

"Well I learned some stuff, but Peter wasn't there so I learned from someone else... Derek."

"What did he say"

"He showed me what kind of person Peter is and I don't want myself or the baby to associated with him. But Derek could be the closest relative I have left so Imma keep contact with him."

"Look Malia I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I should have told you about your real dad. I should've told you everything, and I don't deserve your forgiveness but I love you too much to give up on us"

"You kept a huge secret from me, how will I be able to trust you again?"

"From the moment I met you I've known you aren't the type of girl to give up on something."

Stiles gets on one knee.

"I promise you I won't ever keep anything from you again. If you take me and everything that comes with me I will cherish you and the baby with all my heart and soul. I love you Malia. So....Will you marry me?"

He pulls out a wedding ring.

"Where did you get that?" I ask

"My dad gave it to me.... it was my mom's. and I'm hoping to pass it down to our daughter...After you have a lifetime of wearing it."

I was most shocked to hear those last four words" will you marry me", but I couldn't help but feel happy I believe we can get through this. Besides Stiles was the first person I ever trusted after I turned back to human. I love him so much....we're going to be a real family.

"I know it's a hard question to answer... bu..."

"Yes.."

"What?"

"Yes, I will marry you!"

"Really!?"

He runs up to me and hugs me. We share a passionate kiss and we drive home. My real home with Stiles and Sheriff Stilinski. The place where I want my baby to live. We go to Allison's house to pick up my stuff.

"Hey. Where were you? " asked Allison.

"I went to Derek's loft to find answers. And I realized I don't want anything to do with Peter."

"Oh okay. You want to order a pizza?"

"I'm actually going back home with Stiles."

"You're giving him a second chance?"

"I am, we're taking our relationship to the next level"

I show her my engagement ring.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are getting married!" She yells happily

"Yeah but we are going to wait until the baby is born and the deadpool in taken down. I was hoping you would be my maid of honor"

" Really? I'm so happy for you. You both deserve each other... I will be in charge for the bridal shower, and bachelorette party. This is going to so much fun" she says with excitement.

"Thanks for being such a good friend Allison"

"You can always come to me."

I hug her goodbye.

When me and Stiles get home we see Sheriff Stilinski waiting at the door.

Stiles asks me to stay in the car.

I hear them talking:

"So.. did you show her the ring?"

"Yeah"

"And... did she say yes or no?" Asks Sheriff

"Dad... She said yes!"

"Yess! Whoooo..... My son is getting married! " He yells.

"Thanks dad"

"It's just like me and your mom. I'm happy for you son"

He then hugs Stiles and walks over to the jeep.

"Welcome to the Stilinski family Malia!" Shouts out Stiles' dad as he hugs me and begins to cry.

"How about we all go out to eat and celebrate" he says.

"Okay I'm so hungry" I reply

And everything was going back to the way they were.