|Chapter 10| The Road

|Nova's POV|

I said bye to mom and dad, then I left to meet with the others at the train station. When I got there, Storm and Nashi were arguing about something, and Gale and Reiki seemed to be keeping their distance.

I approach Reiki, "Hey, aren't you going to do something?" I pointed towards Storm and Nashi. Storm had an ice cane to help him stand for a little while.

"I'm really not in the mood." He responded.

"What?! Is it about what happened yesterday?" I asked.

"No. It's just I'm really tired. That's all. Oh yeah, you better stay awake for a little while on the train. I have to explain something to you guys. It's about the incident from a month ago."

Yeah, I still don't know what exactly happened. I didn't even know I had a lost brother.

I suddenly heard Storm yell, "NASHI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I WAS HALF NAKED!"

"YOU ALWAYS FIND OUT AFTER YOU DO IT ANYWAY SO WHAT'S THE POINT?" She replied, also yelling.

Our train pulled up and we all started getting on. The seats were pretty big so, Me, Nashi, and Gale sat on one side while Reiki and Storm were on the other. I made sure Nashi was on the side where the trashcan is.

Gale yawned and he looked pretty woozy.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Dad just woke me up wrong that's all." He responded.

Reiki joined the conversation, "How'd he wake you up?"

"None of your business."

Reiki stared daggers. Didn't scare me. But it obviously scared Gale.

"OK! He punched me gut. It hurt like hell. And it still does." Gale said.

I looked over at Nashi and Storm, Nashi was leaning over the trash can and Storm was snoring. That was really quick.

"Can we take off our hoods? It's getting kind of hot." Reiki asked.

"I don't smell or hear anything." I replied.

Gale yelled at Storm, "STORM! IS IT SAFE OR NOT?!"

He wakes up then tells us, "YEAH IT'S SAFE NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!" Reiki yelled.

Gale shuts his mouth before he says anything, and Storm starts snoring again.

I sigh, "Reiki, wasn't there something you were supposed to tell us?"

Reiki tells us everything. And I mean. Everything. From start to finish. I'm pretty sure Nashi was listening too. But I don't know because she was too busy trying not to puke everywhere.

After his explanation, I really don't know what to say. Except for, "I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A BROTHER!!"

Gale looked at me wierdly, "That's all you got out of that?"

"Well at least I have a sibling," I said all pouty.

"I already told you. I don't want a sibling." Gale says.

"I don't know why. Sisters and brothers aren't that bad." Reiki joins.

"And you!" I say to Reiki.

He stares at me questionly.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME SAY GOODBYE TO ROSE?"

"YOU SAID GOODBYE TO HER YESTERDAY!"

"IT WOULD'VE BEEN EMOTIONAL I KNEW SHE WAS LEAVING FOR A YEAR!"

Nashi yelled, "WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP! I'M-" Then she threw up. That's kind of gross.

Gale finished her sentence, "Trying to throw up?"

Gale was in the middle, with Nashi on our right, so Nashi simply slapped him in the face.

Yikes.

~5 hours later~
|Nashi's POV|
We arrived in a town about the size of Magnolia. We paid for our Inn and unpacked. We were planning to stay for a day before we get on the road again.

After we did that, there was a couple of hours of daylight. The guys went somewhere, which I don't know where and I honestly don't care. Me and Nova decided to do some shopping.

We went to a couple stores, but didn't get that much things. We had 2 bags each.

On our way back to the Inn, we were walking through a part of town where it was empty. Then, we came across a couple of strange people.

"Well, what are you two pretty ladies doing on this side of town?" One of them said.

We just stared.

"This is our area so, now you belong to us." Another one says.

Me and Nova looked at eachother, then said, "Fire dragon..."

"Lightning Dragon..."

"ROAR!" They all flew backward.

That was waay too easy. They couldn't have given us a fight?

We continued walking and we found our Inn, I kinda sort of forgot the room number soo... Nova remembered for me.

Thank God she's my friend.

We walked in the room to find Storm, Reiki, and Gale on their beds... sleeping. We were out for a while... did they get drunk? I'll ask them in the morning.

Wait... Gale's 17. I don't think he can get drunk....well... he's a rule breaker. Who the hell knows.

"Hey Nashi..." Nova said.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Do you remember when I kissed Reiki?"

"Uhh...yeah?" I answer awkwardly.

"And when Gale was dancing with Sylvia?"

"Mhm..." I have no idea where this us going.

"Aaaand that time when you danced with Storm?"

My eyes widened, "BUT HE WAS DRUNK! THERE'S NO WAY HE WOULD'VE-"

Nova put her fingers to my lips, " Ssshh, he wasn't drunk. He was only pretending..."

Huh? "HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

"I said to shut up!" She continues, "well, remember when he kinda saved your life? Uhh... yeah. There's no way he could've been drunk while doing that. It was all fake. However, the fact that he wanted to dance with you-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at her, "NOPE NOPE NOPE!"

I heard something, I look over at the beds, and all 3 of them are awake.

SHIT.

|Storm's POV|
I wake up, but I don't move, just listening to their conversation...about me. WHY FREAKING ME?!

I finally get up, they shut up and I walk in between them as they stare at me. I head out the door.

That was awkward.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
HAHAHA!
Ok this didn't have much action in it or anything or any suspense but... in my 4 days that I was camping... I TOTALLY FORGOT TO UPLOAD 3 OF THE CHAPTERS! LIKE WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

I got home, took a shower, then checked my phone, checked Wattpad, and see that the chapters aren't uploaded but chapter 9 is. OEBFBAK3LTUHD!!

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES! JUST... IGNORE IT!

Unless it was a glitch...
The world may never know.

SYE!