Part 3: Slenderman

I stood in the mirror. My black eyes saw the human standing there. Then I saw it. It was just a line sticking out of the right sleeve, but it caught my attention. Lifting the sleeve, I saw the Slenderman symbol. It was black. I ran to my brothers in the living room of the abandoned house we had vacated. I grabbed Splendorman and lifted his right. He had a pink symbol. I looked at Offenderman and nodded at his sleeve. He lifted it. His was red. It matched who we are. Mine is black for my anger. Splendorman is pink for his cheerfulness. Offenderman is red for his lust. But where was Trenderman? I've looked everywhere for him, but I just can't find him.

"Have you figured it out yet?" Offenderman lowered his sleeve.

"I believe the symbols are a clue. I just have to understand how."

Splendorman clapped happily. "I can't wait to attend children's parties again."

"I have to do some research."

I went to my "office" and sat on the bed. Looking at my hands, I studied them. Fingers with no nails. A scar on my thumb. I sighed. I didn't understand. What had happened to us? Who or what did this to us? And how do I fix it? There must be a way to reverse this human curse. If only Trenderman were here....

"I heard you were looking for me."

I stood up and turned to the door. There stood Trenderman .... in his CreepyPasta form.