Part 5: Offenderman (2)

AN: THIS IS A CONTINUATION. IT WILL BE CONTINUED UNTIL THE END. THANK YOU (:

-----------------------

I stormed into the Mansion and stalked towards Gay Guy's bedroom. Throwing the door open, I glared at him as he sat on his bed sewing a dress together. Taking slow steps forward, I crept towards him. With a quick step forward I grabbed the back of his sweater and hoisted him into the air.

"Listen, you fucker. Splendorman didn't do shit to you." Anger shot through me. I swung my arm and sent Trenderman flying into the wall. "He is innocent! The most innocent being alive!" I stalked towards him. "You are just a greedy fuck who likes dick up his ass! You realize that you have no power so you ruin the most innocent of lives!" I grabbed his throat and threw him into the other wall. "I'll return to my form and you'll see what true power is. That's a promise."

Leaving the room, I bumped into Jeff The Killer. He stared at me with obvious shock. Slowly he backed away. I left the Mansion and stalked back "home". Slenderman was standing in front of a fire outside the place. He turned and stared at me.

"I figured it out. It's going to take a long time, but we have to visit a Witch three counties over. She'll help us." He half smiled. "She might even know what happened to us."

"Where's goofball?"

"Inside. He found a stray kitten so he's playing with it."

"What's the Witch's name?"

"Clarice."

AN: YES, ITS SHORT. CLARICE IS AN OWN CREATION. PART 6 WILL BE SUPER LONG.