Who are you?

SORRY! I'M SO SORRY I MEANT TO UPLOAD SOONER BUT I GOT WAY TOO BUSY. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ITS KINDA LONG-ISH.

--

Chapter Four

"She's not dead." Sherlock whispered.

"What? You can clearly see the blood-" John exclaimed. 

"Yes, but her faced just twitched. "

"But-"

"She wanted to fool the police, and she has successfully done it, she even fooled you. However, she is losing a lot of blood. John get Lestrade to call in the medics."

"Oh, and some blood, this girl needs blood, she's lost too much." John muttered something inaudible and stalked off. He came back down again. "Sherlock, put your scarf on her wound if she's still alive. It's just to stop the blood from flowing out of her." As the door upstairs slammed shut the girl opened her eyes.

Her lips parted and she let out a sigh of relief. "Who are you?' Sherlock asks as he applied pressure to her neck. 

"Cate, with a 'C' instead of a K, at your service. I would shake your hand, but I'm covered in blood, and I'm trying to conserve my blood by not moving too much. And quite frankly it's hard to move with your scarf on my neck."

"No worries-"

"I wasn't worrying."

"You're quite smart aren't you? You fooled the police and you're quite sharp around me. How-?"

"Ah, ah, ah," Cate waggled we finger, as if to scold him, "My turn to ask a question, you already got your turn." Her tone had gotten childish, and she giggled, "How long have I been staying in this flat for?"

"I was going to ask-"

"I know, but I wanted to see you deduce it."

"Very well, let's see," His eyes scanned over the entire room, there was: a sofa bed, an armchair, a table with two chairs, two sets of drawers, a full-length mirror, a duvet and pillow on the sofa bed, a pot of cutlery, a laptop and other gadgets beside it, and a door, presumably leading to the bathroom. 

"Judging by the simplicity of the flat. I would say...less than a year."

"Ah, but that's where you are wrong." 

"Oh really now, how long have you been living here then?"

"Ever since Irene Adler decided to disappear from England." Cate smirked.

"That investigation was private, how do you know about it?" Sherlock asked quizzically.

"I know a lot of things, for example, you visited Baker Street a total of 8 times during your 'death'."

"How can-?' Sherlock looked confused.

"No, no, no," She waggled her finger again, "I've been too nice, I've already given you two questions. Now here's mine: Will you participate in my game?"

"What game?"

"I can't tell you until you answer my question. Will you or won't you participate?"
Sherlock hesitated.

--

HEY THERE READERS SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU AT A CLIFF HANGER. AND SORRY AGAIN FOE NOR UPDATING SOONER. SORRY. LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU PROBABLY CAN GUESS WHAT SHERLOCK'S GOING TO SAY, OH WELL.

LATERZ!

anonymouse8