2: Castiel

"Cas?" You watched as he turned around to face you saying his name. Dean was still maniacally driving to the hospital.

"Yes?" He asked laying his gentle blue eyes on you.

"What are you?" You grunted as you pressed Dean's flannel tighter on your cuts.

"Well, (your name) I am an Angel of the Lord." He answered. He looked at your shoulder unhappily. He seemed concerned.

"Sam. Can I sit up?" You asked the tall moose man longingly.

"As long as you keep the flannel on top your wound." Sam set his condition and slowly, you sat up. Cas didn't turn to face the front he kept his eyes on you. You felt the car turn violently as Dean pulled into the hospital ER drop off.
Cas got out first and rushed over to your door and helped you out while Sam and Dean checked you in. He held you up on your good side placing his hand on your hip to hold you up. His hands were comforting and warm. You both walked into the entrance and the nurse took you and Castiel back since he was helping you walk.
He begged to stay with you. Sadly, the nurse shook him off and escorted him back to the waiting room. You went through the tests and was checked into a room. You waited for the three boys to come around back.
As you waited you fell asleep.

"Cas, I am warning you." You heard Dean threatening Castiel as you started to wake up.

"What do you think I'd wined up hurting (your name)?" Castiel returned.

"Not you. Other Angels." Dean argued. Why on Earth where they arguing? Dean wouldn't mind.
He should understand.

"I won't let anything happen to her I swear it Dean." Cas ended the argument. Dean grumbled in reply and laid eyes on you. You fluttered your eyes slowly as you woke up to two boys in your room.

"Good morning." Dean bellowed sweetly. Cas gave him a quick glare and smiled softly at your awakening eyes.

"Where's Sammy?" You cringed at your scratchy voice.

"Downstairs getting me and him breakfast. You were asleep so, all three of us stayed with you." Dean answers and explains. Castiel nodded as if he agreed.

"Thank you boys." You smiled as you sat up. Your (hair length and color) was all over.