4: Date Burnt Out

You finished getting ready and raced into the living room to look for your Angel. But, he was no where to be found. You looked around to find you were alone. Sam was out for the day and Dean wanted to go drive around alone. You searched the neighboring rooms.

"Cas?" You call as you searched for your winged friend.The flutter of wings catch you by surprise as your Angel lands in front of you.

"Cas!" You exclaim noticing the Angel rocking back and forth. You run as he falls to catch him. He is comatose.
Hauling him to your room and tossing is limp body on the bed, you cover him up and watch him silently sleep.

"What am I going to do with you?" You think out loud. You changed back into your lounging clothes and opened the fridge where you found a beer. You took the beer back into your room and sat in the chair with an IPad.
You read about the countries strange deaths that occurred recently. Hours passed when you heard the Castiel starting to stir. He opened his eyes slowly. When he realized where he was he instantly shot up and looked straight at you.
You watched him get up but gave up trying to. You turned off your IPad and sat it in your place.

"Hey. You okay?" You asked as you sat next to him. He responded by taking you into an embrace and him starting to shiver. He was traumatized.

"Easy Cas. Shh." You rubbed circles into his shoulders. You felt him still shivering.
You laid him back down and pulled off his shoes. You slipped him out of his coat, tie, and over cardigan. He was left in his black slacks, socks and button up T-shirt. You folded them up and sat them untop of your chair.
He watched you nudge him to scoot over as you shut out the light and laid next to him. He instantly finds you and wraps his quivering arm over you. You do the same. He relaxes as he felt you breathing. You hummed for him and fell asleep.