8: Patching Things & Forgiving People (End)

You passed back out laying on the Angel's chest. Breathing in, Breathing out. You listened to Cas' heartbeat.
It was calm and steady. You knew what was going on with him. His grace was failing and soon he'd be human again. You didn't like it mostly.
You were only happy that if he never got more he'd age with you. You two could be happy while hunting things that lurk in the dark. Growing old together would be a pleasure. You continued listening to his heart's song.
You nearly passed out when you heard familiar voices walking towards your motel door.

"I don't know Dean." You heard the faint sound of Sam's voice coming closer. 'How'd they find me and Castiel here?' You ask yourself.

I just want to patch things up with (your name). I feel like crap for bursting my anger on her." Dean's tired voice echo's in reply.

"This one." Sam stopped him outside your door. 'Those boys must've turned on your phone's GPS.' You said to yourself.

Knock knock.

Castiel jumped awake. Poor Cas trying to get some shut eye. You nodded at Cas so you could get up. He moved out of your way and you slid off the bed and adjusted your (any color tank top and exercise shorts).
You answered the door to Dean's rough looking face. He looked as if he'd been drinking and hasn't slept for days upon days.

"Come in." You faked smiled and invited the two boys in.

"(Your name), I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take my jealousy out on you." Dean immediately apologizes. You hold up your hand and look down for a moment.

"You owe me and Cas a beer. I'll forgive you then." You wink sexily. Dean creates a smolder and nods.

"Will do. Will do. Thank you (your name)!" He exclaims happily.

"Castiel's, Sam! We're going out tonight boys!" You shout.

The End