Hero Hunt

Marinette's POV

I got up from my hospital bed and paced around. "Cancer?! Tikki, we need a new Ladybug... But I love you so much!" I cried, hugging the small creature. "Oh, Mari! Look, I heard there's a new girl at school coming soon, maybe you should check her out? They said you're stable enough." The kwami said. "Good idea. I'll ask my mom if we can go to school for a little." I said. My mom came in at ten, so I decided to ask. "Mom, can I go to school for a bit? I just wanted to see my friends." I asked. "Ok, sure. Let's go, maybe we can have lunch with Alya, also." She said. I nodded, and got dressed. I put my hair in a ponytail, and grabbed my bag. We made our way to the the school. I took a deep breath, and walked in.

{POV SWITCH}

Y/N POV
I chatted with Alya, and felt so bad that we were becoming fast friends. What would her best friend, the hospitalized girl, think? She'll hate me. I'm sure of it. It was free class period, since everyone was pretty good the day before. Lucky me! I finished the drawing of a Ladybug, since Alya begged me for one. "Here!" I said, showing her it. "Oh, I forgot you just moved to Paris! I meant Ladybug, the superhero!" She said, shoving me a photo on her phone. I saw a girl with dark pigtails, bluebell eyes, freckles, and she was clad with a red spandex suit, covered in spots. "Cool!" I said, working on the base for the drawing. "I would ask Nathanaël for one, but he's so shy he can't even talk! He's got it bad for Marinette, and I usually have her by my side. Now he's all sad..." She replied. I nodded, and started the shading process! This is the photo you are drawingggg

 I nodded, and started the shading process! This is the photo you are drawingggg

Then, the teacher says, "Class, we have a visitor." Everyone turns their head, and girl with bluebell eyes and dark hair in a ponytail walks in. Alya gasps and runs to her, giving her a hug. That must be Marinette! Alya motions me over, so I slowly make my way to them. "H-Hi! I'm Y/N. You must be Marinette! I've heard so much about you from Alya, and I'm terribly sorry about what's happened." I said. "Oh, thank you! It's nice to meet you, Y/N." She replied. I smiled, and then heard her say, "Oh, I'll be back I need to use the restroom." We nod, and when she comes back we go sit at our desk. I continue drawing, and then another person walks in. Oh great, more intro- HOLY NUGGETS WHO IS THIS CUTIE?!?! He had blonde hair, green eyes, and a beautiful smile.

Marinette sighed, and my eyes literally popped out of their sockets

Marinette sighed, and my eyes literally popped out of their sockets. He noticed me and waved, then came over. "Hi! You must be the new girl, I'm Adrien." He said. "H-Hello h- I mean Adrien!" I said. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!! YOU CAN'T CALL A BOY HOT STUFF TO HIS FACEEE! He smiled and looked to Marinette. "Oh, Marinette! Are you ok?" He asked. She nodded, and I saw her hand move towards my bag. But it was no biggie, Alya was smushing the poor thing! {Time skip to the end of school brought to you by Mr. Puddles!} I waved goodbye to Alya, Adrien, Nino, and Marinette. They were all really nice. I started my walk home, munching on a leftover cookie from lunch. I saw a black figure dancing over the rooftops, looking like they were having fun. I giggled, and remembered that Paris had superheroes! I walked inside, reading the note my mom left. YES! She's at the grocery store which means I shall have food! I walked upstairs and opened my bag, noticing a red box. "Hmm?" I said, opening it up. There were glowing red earrings, and then a little bug creature popped out. "Hi! I'm Tikki!" It said. YES ITS A CLIFFHANGER IM SO SORRYYY BUT ITS GOOD RIGHT?!? S SKSKDBKDOSHSJS OK BYE LOVE CHU ALL MUAH!