First Akuma

"Aw! Your so cute! Also what are you?" I said to the creature. "I'm Tikki! And I'll be your Kwami! Do you know how to use your powers or?" She asked. "I'm a fan of Ladybug, so I know about Lucky Charm, how do I transform!" I asked. "Oh, that's easy. Just say 'Tikki, spots on!'" She replied. "Oh, ok! Tikki, spots on!" I said, transforming into Ladybug. "Whoa! I look super cool." I exclaimed. I was checking out my outfit, when I heard screams from below. "Here we go..." I said, launching my yoyo at a building. "WAAAAH!" I yelled, crashing into a black figure. "Hey, watc-" HOLY GUACAMOLE WHO IS THIS SEXY BEAST BEFORE ME DJDKJDKWJDKDKDKD! "Oh, hi. You must be the new Ladybug..." He said sadly. I got up and frowned. "Hey, look. I'm sorry about what happened to Ladybug, and I'm a huge fan of her. I'm trying to do everything I can to make her proud. So can we just work together? Please?" I said, a gloomy expression on my face. He seemed suprised, and then said, "Yea, I'm so sorry." I nodded, and then said, "I heard screams, so I guess there's an akuma near by. We should head towards the screams to see what we're dealing with." He nodded and we made our way to the sound. Chats POV
I didn't say anything, but this Ladybug was beautiful. Even more beautiful than the old one! She had H/L H/C, E/C eyes, and a beautiful smile. She was also way more knowing of what to do. I liked this Ladybug. We made our way to the park, where the noise came from. I'd recognize that obnoxious voice anywhere... Chloè! "I am Queen Bee! You will bow down to me!" She yelled, trapping females in honeycombs, and making males bow down to her. "Hmm.. Chat, don't let her shoot you with her staff! Those people are becoming slaves, and the trapped ones are slowly becoming bees!" Ladybug yelled. I nodded, and blocked the blows Queen Bee sent my way with my staff. She growled in frustration. "Wanna defy me? Then become a bee!" She said. She blasted honeycombs my way, but I dodged them again. She was distracted by me, so I yelled to Ladybug, "The Akuma is in her ponytail holder!" "Got it! Try and get behind her to destroy it!" She said. I nodded, and while Ladybug distracted Queen Bee, I ran behind her. "Cataclysm!" I yelled. I carefully poked her hair band, making her hair fall loose, and the akuma to pop out. "Time to de-evilize! No more evil doing for you, pesky akuma!" She said, purifying it. Queen Bee turned back into Chlóe, and she stared at Ladybug. "You look different. Wait! Your new.. But pretty! Still love Ladybug!" She squealed, and took a picture. Ladybug sighed and walked away, and waved to Alya who was recording. "Hey, wait up My Lady!" I said, bounding after her. She turned around, and said, "Hmm? What is it? I don't have much time." "Well, I just wanted to say that you look pawsitevely purrfect!" I winked and ran off. She laughed, and swung away.
Y/N POV
I swung home, landing on my balcony and de-transformed. Tikki dropped in my hand, and said, "I need cookies to recharge my energy." I nodded and went to the kitchen. "Homemade!" I said, taking some cookie dough my mom bought and placing it in the oven. "Well, I mean, it's freshly made!" I said. She giggled and nibbled a cracker while we waited. When they were done, she rushed over and dug in. I grabbed one and split it in half, sharing with Tikki. My mom was at work, so I didn't have to go upstairs. I turned on the TV and started watching the news. I got bored after a while and we went upstairs, but first I grabbed the magazines my mom bought. "Hmm.. Let's see. Hero Magazine, News, Tabloids, Gabriel Agreste Fashi- Wait! Adrien's on the cover of this!?" I exclaimed. "Oh, yea! His dad is Mr. Agreste, and he models for him." She explained. "Ooh! Makes sense. He's adorable anyways." I said. She laughed, and said, "Most girls think so." I nodded, and saw that the girls clothing had no model. "Hey, they don't have a female model?" I asked. "No, he's looking for one. You should apply! Your really pretty!" She replied. "Aw, thanks! Maybe I will. I modeled clothes when I was younger, maybe I should do it again!" I suggested. "Yea, you should! His website has a sign up, and then you get sent an interview date!" She said. I nodded and went on his website and applied. Two hours later while I was watching Netflix, my computer binged. I zoomed over to it and saw an email with my interview date. "Yes! It says I have an interview this Saturday at 2. I can work with that!" I said. Tikki cheered, and soon my mom came home so I ate dinner. I went to bed happily, thinking of my interview. This was a long chapter for you guys, at first I wasn't really into writing this but know I'm into it, which means I can make longer chapters and they'll flow well like my last story! Okie bye bye my Chatons!