Model

I woke up to the sound of Tikki, and shot awake. "Y/N! The photo shoot is in two hours!" She said. "GAAH!!" I said, rushing to the bathroom. I read the pamphlet they gave me, and it said they would provide clothes and makeup. I put my hair in a bun, and got into some leggings and a graphic tee. I ran downstairs, and my mom said, "The photoshoot is providing food, so you can hang around for an hour." "Alright, sweet!" I said, throwing myself on to the couch and watching cartoons. She laughed and continued reading her book, the strong scent of coffee filling the room. After a while we got up and headed to the park, and I saw a huge tents. One was labeled "Food" and the other "Wardrobe" I got out the car and was created by Adrien, who was in sweats. "Hey Y/N! Ready to, well, get ready?" He said. I laughed and replied with, "Yea, sure! So what's the theme?" "Well, my dad recently came out with some Halloween items, since it is near!" Ah, Halloween. The coming of age for all my stories. Aka kidnapped by Chloe... "Oh, cool! So we're gonna model them? Sweet! Halloween's my favorite holiday!" I said grinning. He nodded and told me of the different costumes. We decided to eat breakfast, or now lunch, first. After we were called into wardrobe to be prepped. The first costumes were Ladybug and Chat Noir inspired, except the costumes were for girls. Adrien had a Chat Noir costume, but it wasn't that good. I put on the Ladybug bodysuit that consisted of shorts, a slightly cut off long sleeve top, pigtails, and a fake yo-yo. My hair was put in pigtails, and I went to the photo area. I did all sorts of poses, heroic and cute. Adrien came out and did some solo-shots, then we did them together. My next outfit was a leather bodysuit, similar to my Ladybug one but more cut off. My hair was loosely curled and I carried a fake baton. Adrien wore Ladybug board shorts, and an open polo. Actual abs of steal. Again, same routine. After the shoot was over we changed back and had some dinner. I also had to do a lot more, for traditional costumes. A witch, an angel, a devil, the usual. Adrien stayed for moral support, since the shoots were quite long. After, I met up with him and we walked around the park while people cleaned up. I laughed at jokes, and just talked to him in general. "Well, my moms ready to go so bye Adrien! See ya tomorrow!" I said. He waved and said goodbye as well. When I got home, I hopped into the shower and heard a loud noise. What's all that racket? Mom only watches cooking shows and the news.. I thought. Chats POV I tapped on Y/N's window and opened it. "Hellooo? Princess? Hmm.. Where is she?" I said. I sat down and waited, and heard a singing voice from the bathroom. "Wha? I-Is she in the shower?! I'M LEAVING! Where's some paper?!" I exclaimed. I quickly wrote a note and leapt onto the balcony. Sure enough she came out in a towel. I ran off to go home. Heya guys! Hope you like this chapter. My sister was outside playing with our dog when she fell and got realllly mad, and a butterfly started flying by us.. SHES BEEN AKUMATIZED! Jk. Ok bye Chatons! Btw do you like your nickname?