2/7

Brielle's POV

I smiled as Baron's entrance music began and he walked down the ramp with his United States title holding it in front of the fans' faces, gloating. The dogs's heads perked up again before they ran to the TV and barked happily as they watched Baron walk down to the ring. He got in the ring and threw his championship onto his shoulder, waiting for his opponent. Sami Zayn's music began and he danced down to the ring happily before stepping through the ropes as well. The match started moments later and went on for a few minutes before Sami got the win. Baron had disappeared to backstage with his championship as Sami had celebrated in the ring.

Baron's POV

I walked backstage and back to where I was sat before, Seth still stood there, only this time in his wrestling gear.

"Nice match." He said looking down at his phone.

"I lost."

"You did one hell of a Deep Six."

"When don't I." I chuckled.

"True." He laughed. "I texted Bri to see how she was doing." He said changing the subject.

"And?"

"She said she was doing fine, she misses you and sent me this picture of Xander." He said showing me his phone screen.

" He said showing me his phone screen

"And this one of Dudley and Timber." He said showing me the next picture.

" He said showing me the next picture

"I miss my boys." I smiled at the pictures.

"Hey guys."

"Hey." Seth said, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Dolph." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Baron, I just wanna say great job on your match tonight." Dolph said patting me on the shoulder.

"I don't need your sarcasm Ziggler." I said.

"No really the way you took the Heluva Kick was fantastic." He smiled.

"You know what-"

"Guys, come on now there's no need for-"

"What?" Dolph asked me, completely ignoring Seth.

"You can shut your damn mouth before I kick your ass." I began before Dolph crossed his arms and began to laugh.

"Oh boy." Seth mumbled before walking away.

"I'd like to see you try." Dolph laughed.

"I'll do exactly what I did to Sami to you."

"Sami won." He smiled.

My phone rang just as I was about to talk. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. Bri was calling to FaceTime.

I walked away from Dolph before answering. I smiled as her face showed on the screen.

"Hi babe." I smiled.

"Hi B." She smiled back. "Great match tonight."

"Thanks babe." I smiled as Dolph walked up behind me, looking at my screen.

"Hey Breezy!" Dolph said happily.

"Hey Dolph." Bri smiles at him.

I turned so Dolph couldn't see my screen.

"So WWE has a show in Miami in two weeks. I wanted to ask if you would like to come and watch."

"Of course." She said.

"Then I'll come home and spend a few days with you before I have to go back."

"That sounds-"

"Ooooh me too?" Dolph asked from behind me trying to look at my screen.

"No." I said.

"Bri?" Dolph asked her.

"Sorry Dolph." She said before I turned to Dolph, smiling triumphantly. " I just haven't seen Baron and want it to be just us for the few days we have."

"I understand." He said.

"Great, now leave." I said pushing him away.

"Fine, text you later Bri." Dolph said to her before walking away.

"Ok Dolph." She said before calling the dogs. "Boys! Look who I'm talking to." They all ran over and looked at her phone and began to bark happily when they saw me.

"Hi boys." I smiled. "I'll be home soon."

Xander pushed his way to the front and began to lick Bri's phone. She laughed and pulled it away from him.

"Xander!" Bri said before wiping her phone off on her leggings to get rid of the slobber from him.

"Hi buddy." I smiled at him.

"Did you see the pictures I sent to Seth? I told him to show you them."

"Yeah, what do you think about getting another one?"

"Another dog?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "I've been thinking about getting another Blue Dane."

"Four dogs?" She asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"That's a lot of dogs B."

"It's just one more-"

The dogs barked off screen and Bri stood up.

Brielle's POV

I heard knocking at the door as the dogs barked. I looked at Baron before standing and walking to the door, my phone in my hand.

"Who in the world would be knocking on the door at 8:30 pm?" I said to Baron before opening the door. There stood a man with a large, beautiful bouquet of red roses.

"Delivery for... Brielle Harrison." The man said, smiling at me.

"Oh thank you." I said before taking them from him.

"Have a good day." He said before walking away.

"You too." She said before closing the door and walking away from it. "Oh Baron," I smiled, "they're beautiful, thank you!" I said flipping the camera view so he could see them.

"I didn't get you any flowers." He said confused.

"You didn't?" I asked, flipping the view back so I could see her.

"No." He answered.

"Then who did?"

"Is there a card?"

"I don't see one." I said looking through the flowers. I heard another knock at the door. I walked to it once again with my phone in my hand. I opened it and saw the same man as before.

"Sorry, I forgot this." He said before handing me a white envelope.

"Thank you." I said before closing the door as he walked away. I walked to the kitchen again where the flowers were and opened the envelope, then the card. It read, 'With all my love, happy holidays -Dolph Ziggler'.

"Hey B, I'll call you back." I said hanging up before he could reply and texting Dolph.