3/7

Brielle's POV (continued)

Me: Thank you for the flowers.

I waited for a bit before Dolph answered back.

Dolph: You're welcome, I'll see you soon.

Me: You didn't have to get me flowers.

Dolph: I thought you'd like them. Plus I wasn't the only one to get you flowers, you didn't get anyone else's? I heard a few guys sent you flowers.

Me: really?

Dolph: Yeah, they heard I sent some and then they sent some.

Me: who else did?

Dolph: I heard Sami Zayn did, I think Tyler Bate did, and Braun Strowman.

Me: Braun? You're joking right?

Dolph: you'd be surprised, he's actually a nice guy.

Me: I'm pretty sure everyone knows, he was a rosebud.

Me: you better watch out when Baron finds out you were the one who sent me these flowers.

Dolph: If he finds out. And besides I've beaten him before.

Me:when

Me: and you've beaten him in matches Dolph, he won't mess around outside of matches.

Dolph: I'll be fine Breezy.

Me: if you say so.

Dolph: if Tyler Bate will be ok, then I will be too.

Me: oh don't remind me, that poor kid is gonna get hurt

The dogs began to bark once again as I heard knocking at the door. I set my phone down and went to answer the door. There stood another man with another bouquet of roses, significantly bigger than the last.

"For Brielle Harrison." He said.

"Thank you." I said taking them before closing the door and walking to the kitchen in search for another vase. I found one, put water in it and placed the flowers in it. I noticed a little white card and took it out reading it ' I hope your Christmas and New Year is a perfect ten.- Tye Dillinger'.

I rolled my eyes at the card and set it on the counter, picking up my phone again. A text from Dolph was waiting to be opened.

Dolph: I think Tye did too.

Dolph: Besides Tyler will be fine, he can hold his own.

Me: If you say so

Me: sorry I had to answer the door, Dillinger's flowers just got here. Does he always use that stupid 'perfect ten' catchphrase for everything?

Dolph: basically.

Me: remind me to avoid him from now on.