5/7

I had woken up, slowly opening my eyes. Immediately regretting it as the sun blinded me as I had left the curtains open last night. I growled and rolled over, my back towards the window.

"Why does it have to be morning?" I mumbled, my phone vibrated on the bedside table. I yawned before picking it up, unplugging it and sitting up.

Dolph: Hey Breezy, are you free today?

Me: Depends

Dolph: wanna grab breakfast or something, I'm in town?

Me: You know I can't pass up food

Me: ...Totally

Dolph: Great be there in 30

Me: ok

I got ready and as Dolph had said he would, he had arrived in thirty minutes and pulled into the driveway. I smiled before walking out of my house, locking the door behind me and walking to him. He got out of his car and smiled at me.

"Hi Dolph." I said.

"Hi Bri." He smiled, hugging me. "I missed you."

I rolled my eyes before replying.

"I text you everyday, it's kind of hard to miss you." I said, he laughed before speaking. "You never gave me a chance to miss you."

"You didn't physically miss me?" He asked, letting me go and smirking.

"As hard as I tried..." I said, smiling. "No."

"Wow..." He said, smiling at me. "So, how did Baron take the news of us hanging out?"

"I didn't exactly tell him." I chuckled. "But I'm sure it'll be fine." I shrugged, he laughed and hugged me again quickly.

"Shall we?" He asked. I smiled and nodded before getting in the passenger seat. He started the car and backed out of the driveway. "Is there any specific place you want to go?"

"Not really. Wherever you want to go is fine."

"Ok." He said, beginning to drive down the road. We parked in the lot of a diner just a few miles down the road and got out of the car. He walked to the passenger side before smiling at me and taking out his phone and holding it up. The front camera was open and he was smiling as he snaked his arm around my waist.

"What're you doing?" I asked, looking at him.

"Picture for Instagram." He said.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" I asked, moving away from him.

"It's a fantastic idea." He smiled. "Come on Breezy it's just a picture."

I shrugged and moved closer, this time not putting his arm around me, and took the picture. He read out the caption as he typed it.

"@BaronCorbinWWE What's better than stealing girlfriends on your days off? Nothing." He said then smirked.

"You're gonna get me in trouble." I said and he shrugged.

"He'll be my problem, not yours. In my opinion you deserve better." He said quickly. "But I don't know maybe it's just me that thinks that." He smirked as he walked to the diner. I rolled my eyes but laughed.

"Shut up Dolph."

He was wrong. But, he also had a point.

"What?! I'm just saying." He said flashing me a smile. We got sat at a table as soon as we walked into the building. We sat across from each other, I picked up my menu as he continued to smile at me, his hands folded on the table.

"You're never going to pick what you want if you don't look at the menu." I said, continuing to look at the menu in my hands.

"I've already picked what I want." He winked at me. I glanced at him before looking at my menu again.

"I think I'm going to get a water and some French toast." I said to him, setting my menu down. "Tell the waitress if she comes back before I do." I said getting up from my seat and walking to the ladies room.

I did my business and walked to the sink, looking at myself in the mirror before washing my hands. I dried them with a paper towel before looking at myself in the mirror again. A lady walked up to the sink next to me. She began to wash her hands before glancing at me in the mirror.

"You and your boyfriend make quite a cute couple." She smiled at me.

"Oh we-."

"He reminds me of my nephew. He's such a good boy. Such a handsome young gentleman." She smiled, drying her hands as well. "You're very lucky." She said smiling once more before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked out moments later and sat down across from Dolph.

"I just had the weirdest... I wouldn't say conversation... more like awkward encounter, with a woman in the bathroom."

"You make that sound so much worse than it probably was."

"She had no problem complimenting you." I said. "Apparently I'm very lucky to have you."

"Well..." he smiled in a cocky manner, shrugging. "I am great."

"You're something." I said. "I couldn't handle you being my boyfriend."

"Why's that? I think we'd be great together." He smiled reaching for my hand across the table. I quickly pulled away, avoiding eye contact for a few moments.

"I'd definitely be the normal one." I said to him, laughing.

"I think it's funny you think you're normal." He smiled, folding his hands once again.

"Hey!" I said, offended.

"The waitress came by, I told her what you wanted."

"Congratulations you can follow simple instructions." I mock clapped for him.

"But you still can't take a hint." He mock clapped back at me.

"I got the hint, although I will not act upon it."

"I'll just have to find a way to make you then."

"Don't make this weird Dolph."

"What? There's nothing weird going on here." He laughed. "Just a girl best friend and a boy best friend having breakfast together without the girl best friend's boyfriend around. Who she knows full well will have something to say about said boy best friend and girl best friend being together."

I said nothing and instead rolled my eyes at him as the waitress set our drinks on the table.