Him

Y/n's Point of view:

Well here I am... the entrance of the MPC village! It took me a while to come here! I walked along the path of gravel as the villagers looked at me in amazement. "Who is she?" A female villager whispers to the other one next to her. "I don't know... what might she want?" The male villager whispers back to the female. The Iron Golems there grew suspicious, they squinted their red and black eyes angrily. "Do not worry fellow citizens! I'm only here for food! I have a lot of Emeralds!" I yell, making sure every one hears, and took my emeralds out of my pockets, holding them out in the air. All the villagers gasped, "We must give this young lady food! Quickly everyone! Get the bread! Get the apples! Get the carrots! Anything you could give her!" Says the villager who owns the village. Villagers gave me a lot of things but... there was a player? He smiles and gave me a golden Apple, when I was about to say thank you, he blushed and walked off. What was that? Who was he? I saw him walk to... mobs? But... they weren't just any mobs... One was an Enderman and he was wearing a tuxedo... the other mob was a zombie... he had a game console in his green, soft looking hand and he didn't look like any zombie I seen... he has green, silky looking hair, black eyes full with life and experience, a ripped white shirt, and for shoes... Gray, united converse? Ha... he is a pretty cool looking zombie... but the player... he was really cute... that attractive face structure, attractive chocolate brown eyes, silky, chocolate brown, well-combed hair, and wore casual clothes. A baby blue striped shirt, navy blue pants, and Gray, tied converse. His friends were giggling at him, "Dude, why are you blushing?" The zombie guy says. His voice wasn't like a zombie's voice, his voice was like an American skater's voice. "Oh I think I know..." The Enderman says looking at me. Like the zombie, his voice different... like a young rich man. The Enderman looks back at the... Cute player... the attractive player... "Just forget what happened guys... please..." The player says blushing. His voice was very adorable... Wait... does he like me? "Dude, why did you look away from the girl after you gave her the apple? Have you fallen in loooooove?" The zombie teased. The player shot up, he looks over his shoulder and back at me immediately and found me blushing. He blushed hard and looked away, "Dave... why do you do this to me?" The zombie laughed. So Dave is the zombie's name? "Sorry Steven, I was just joking with you man!" Dave nudged... Steven's shoulder.  This zombie was different from the other zombies... the Enderman smirks at Steven and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Steven... tell us the truth... I know you have affection for that beautiful girl there..." "But Bart-." After the Enderman says that and cuts Steven off, he twirled him around to face me a bit far away. "I hope you that's all you need ma'am!" I villager says, scaring me. "Oops sorry ma'am... I got caught up." The male villager says. He wore a white lab coat, red shirt, navy blue pants, brown belt, and black, work shoes. I smile, and nod as he smiles back. "Umm... so you met Steven?" I nod, "I know him, I saw him blush when he gave you that Apple... I never seen him do that ever... weird right?" The male villager says. "So you know them?" He nods, "Can you introduce me?" "Of course! Do you have a name?" He asks. "Y/n, yours?" "Eddy, You have a pretty name!" He says happily. "Ohhhhh! Eddy is flirting with your girlfriend Steven!" Dave says teasing him again. Steven blushed and covered Dave's mouth, "Shut your pie hole up!" Steven says a bit angry. I giggled as Eddy giggles, "No I'm not flirting with her!" He says. "Let's go meet them!" Eddy says happily. We walked towards them, Steven blushed more as Dave smirked at him. "Hello guys! This is Y/n!" Eddy says. I waved shyly, Dave waved, Bart waved, and Steven waved shyly and blushing. Dave smirked at him, before he could tease him again, Steven covered Dave's mouth again. "Don't you dare say another word Dave." Steven says angrily and blushing madly, looking at him very angry. I giggled, "You are funny Steven!" I say happily. He blushed after I said that making Dave smirk in accomplishment. Bart giggled, "Dave, quit teasing him." "Dudes and Dudette, I'm only making jokes! Do you guys not get a joke?" Dave asks. Bart and Eddy exchanged faces as Steven and I exchange ours... looking into his eyes was like a path way to heaven... I smiled as he blushed red. "Umm... Y-you have beautiful e-eyes Y/n..." I blushed and smiled as I hugged him. "Yours as well Steven..." I say. I felt his warm arms wrap around me. "Hardly anyone says that to me... thank you..." He says. I smiled and rested my head on his chest, "Your welcome..." I say. "Aww... cute..." Dave says not making a joke this time. I giggled as Steven blushed more, "Finally... No more jokes..." Steven says relieved. We all laughed and got to know each other...

Hello guys! I remade the book! I didn't make it dirty like the other one! I think this version is more cuter and less dirtier! So I hope you guys like this book and make sure you hit that vote button and I'll see you all next time! Byeeeee! :D