Friendship is first

Slammer Jammer's (Slamacow/Steven) Point of view:

Y/n was the most beautiful girl I have ever met and seen... Eddy and the gang decided to go to the park to get to know each other and I'm stuck in partners with... Y/n... cool... huh... Y/n... heh... ok I'll snap out of it! It's just that she is just so beautiful... and nice... very shy... hey I'm shy! Is she another me?! But in girl form?! Wow... it's like meeting my doppelganger... cool! Ha! I really like her... and I mean a lot! Even Bart and Dave! Dave always been teasing me ever since Y/n came. Why? Oh is it because I have someone to love in the future and he doesn't? Is he... Jealous? Hmm... I thought about this while I was walking around with Y/n. I wanted to talk to her but I can't think of conversations... can I tell her that one time I signed up for spleef because I got hungry and I didn't have any emeralds? Or could I tell her that time I got caught by a group of spiders and got wrapped up in thick, rough, and wet webs, then Bart and Dave came to the rescue? Or can I tell her I fought a Wither Skeleton? Oh! She will love this one! "Umm... Y/n... Can I tell you a little something I did in the nether?" I asked. She turns to look at me, "What is it? Did you do something cool?!" She asks excited. I giggled, "You won't believe me but, I fought a Wither Skeleton." I say heroically. She gasps, "You did?! Did you get hurt?! I heard that those guys are dangerous!" Wow... she was really excited... "Oh Dude and Dudette! Me and Bart saw everything! He was an amazing fighter! Oh man... he is a cool fighter! You should have been there!" Dave says happily. I was impressed that he was actually saying how awesome I was back there. "Oh really?! How good was he?! Was he awesome?! Was he tremendous?! Please tell me!" Y/m says EXCITINGLY happy. "Oh we have it on camera!" I was cool that they had recorded me fighting against the Wither Skeleton... Wait... What about the time both of us lost our swords? Oh no... I don't know what to do... if I try to convince them into not showing the recording, they will think I'm on to something... oh no... there is no turning back... "Bart! Come and show Y/n the video of Steven fighting against the Wither Skeleton!" Dave says waving his green hand in the air to get their attention. "Alright then..." Bart teleports in the area we are in. Sweat dropped on my forehead, What have I done? Bart pressed a button on his bowtie as Dave took his Gameboy and it showed on his console. "Here it is!" Dave says showing Y/n the video. 00:30... Y/n giggled after seeing me putting on my iron helmet in the video... 00:34... "Aww... poor Steven. He was scared!" Y/n says seeing me shaking, trying to hold my sword and trying to face my opponent... 00:40... Y/n's widened after seeing me blocking the Wither Skeleton's stone sword... 01:00... oh no... Our swords fell in the lava... 01:07... no... 01:09 No! Y/n started laughing... 01:12... "Ooo..." Y/n says almost closing one eye from seeing me getting hit in the face... 01:14... "Oh dang..." Y/n says closing both eyes from seeing me getting hit in the face twice... 01:16... "Oh no..." Y/n says covering her mouth from seeing me having a black eye... 01:24... "You guys rated him?" She asks. Dave and Bart nod, "You know why I have him a 10!" Dave says happily. 01:27... Y/n gasps seeing me grin showing my bloody, three- missing-toothed mouth. "That might have been horrible for Steven!" She says, "Can you show me your teeth?" She asks politely. I grin showing my perfect, straight, white teeth for her. She examines them, "How are they not fake?" She asks looking into my eyes. "We had a solution..." Eddy says pointing at Bart and himself, "We created a healing potion that it restored his eye and teeth back into from what they were before!" Eddy says happily. "Did you guys use a splash potion? Or a regular potion?" Y/n asks. "Well we created a regular bottle because we are still working on how to make splash bottles!" Eddy continues. "Wow... are you guys scientists or something?" Y/n asks. "Well he is... I'm just a bartender..." Bart says fluffing his bowtie... "Woah..." Y/n says impressed with all of what they said, she turns over at me. "You have really cool friends Steven!" She says. I giggle and blushed as she smiled and hugged me, "I wouldn't forget you Steven... you are very cool..." Y/n says hugging me. I blushed and hugged her back, "You are cool as well Y/n..." I say hugging her back...

Y/n's Point of view:

Aww... he is so sweet... such a sweetheart... I really like him and I guess he likes me as well... we are meant to be together... but friendship is first!

Cool! Another page done! This is adorable! Very cute than the other one huh? No more dirty shit like the last one! This represents more of Steven than the other one, don't you think? Because he in the other one, he was too seductive and always looking for some dirty times! But now, he is his clean, cute, shy, brave, and true self! I know I should have said this in the beginning but I was lazy... so yeah! I hope you guys love this next page! And I'll see you next time! Byeeeee! :D