Lessons and Confessions

Y/n's Point of view:

I walked with Steven and unexpectedly found a play ground. "Hey Steven! Do you want to go on the swings?" I asked him. "Yeah sure!" He says happily. We ran over at the swings, and I remembered that I can't push myself. I blushed, "Umm... Steven?" I asked blushing. "Yeah?", "I-I can't push myself... can you push me please?" I asked him. He blushed lightly and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah sure..." He says softly. Steven gently laid his hands on my back and froze, "Umm... Sorry... I just got distracted..." He says blushing. I giggled, "Its ok! Is this your first time pushing a person on the swings?" I asked him. "Y-yes..." He immediately takes his hands off my back. I turned to look at him, Steven was blushing and his hair was covering his eyes. I got up and laid my hands on his shoulders, "Aww... Steven it's ok... I don't know how to push myself and I'm not ashamed about that..." I put my hand on his cheek making him blush more, "Look, I know it might be a shame to you but not everyone can be great at everything..." I continue. I hug him as he blushes red, "I'm saying this because you are very nice, attractive, cool, and very caring! I'm not saying this to be mean, I think you are very strong and deserve someone like... me..." I blushed after I said that. He hugs back, "Thanks... and yes I deserve someone like you... and... I guess you are saying as a girlfriend..." He says softly. "Umm... yes... I just really... like you..." I say. I felt his heart beat faster, "I like you as well... it's just that I try not to show it... and I suck at it... I just do it so that I won't get embarrassed and such... I'm... just afraid that... I will be embarrassed by my friends... and I won't have that potential to hold it in and..." He trails off by his tears. I heard him sob... He hugs me a bit tightly. "I-I just don't want to be embarrassed at all!" He says as more tears begin traveling down his cheeks. I felt very bad... I had nothing else to do but... I stroked his hair and wiped away his tears... that helped him stop crying. I hug him once more, "It doesn't matter of what they say. I'd rather not care and walk away because they can say whatever they can say! They say they are just joking around with you but you don't think they are... is that the problem?" I asked. He nods and looks away as he blushed, "I don't trust their 'jokes' at all... they just seem like they are saying it like they mean it... b-but why? I know they are just trying to make me laugh and chase them around but all I just do is... feel so bad... I was really looking toward to meet someone who gets my feelings..." He says, he looks up at me blushing. "And that person is you... you get my feelings... and... you just don't joke around that far like my friends... and... I'm really glad that I met you..." He hugs me, hiding his face in my shoulder. I hug him back and smile, "I've been looking for someone as well... And I'm glad I found you as well... and... I love you very much..." I say blushing. He hugs me tighter, "I love you too... I feel the same way as you do..." he says softly. I hugged him more as he did, we gazed in each other's eyes... his chocolate brown eyes glisten that I could see sparkles in his eyes. I laid my head down on his chest as he held my hand, intertwining his fingers around the back of my hand... I did the same. "Do you want to go on the swings again?" He asks stroking my hair. "Yeah... do you want me to teach you how to push?" I asked. He nods, "Ok then..." I say smiling, We went over to the swings and I sat down on a swing. Steven gently laid his hands on my back getting ready for the lesson, "Ok, so you first lay your hands on someone that you are pushing on their back... so you have that one done!" I say happily. "Next you gently push the person... so you start pushing!" I continue. Steven started pushing me gently, correctly. "You are doing great! Now the next step, push the person more if they come near you!" I say. He done it right again... "Wow you are a fast learner!" I say. "Thanks!" He says happily, "Ok lesson done! You have done excellent!" I say happily. "Thanks again!" He says happily, moving out of the way. Steven walked to the nearby swing next to mine and sat in it. He used his feet to push himself, "Hey! Can you show me how to do that?" I asked. "Yeah sure! But stop your swing!" He says. I didn't know what to do but stop moving my feet, "It's not stopping." I say making him laugh. "Hold on! I'll get you!" He says happily. He jumped to me, which was cool because dust came after he jumped and he was fast. Steven grabbed the chain on the swing which made it stop, "Stopped it!" He says happily. I laughed, "Ok! Umm... can you teach me how to push myself?" He hugs me with one arm. "Ok!" Steven says. I blushed and giggled, he went back to his swing. "Ready?" He asks. I nod, "Ok then! You first rest your feet on the ground! Simple isn't?" He asks happily. I did as he said, "Ok! Next one! Move your feet like you are walking as far as you could!" He says. I did as he said again, "Great!" He complements. I laughed, "Thanks!" I say happily.

After the lesson...

"Wee!" I yell happily. "Haha!" Steven laughs, Steven and I were very high like we are in midair. "Hey! Y/n!" He says. "Yeah?" I ask not looking at him, "Can I catch you?" He asks. "Haha! Like how?" I asked, "Like you let go, and I catch you before you fall! I done it with Dave and Bart and sometimes with Eddy! I won many times! You can trust me!" He says happily. I smiled at him... I mean he won a dozen times... that wouldn't hurt... "Ok let's just do it!" (No comments please :3) I say happily. Steven jumped off the swing and he somersault his way to the ground. I was pretty amazed that he knew how to do that... Steven walked his way to me and held his arms out ready for me. "Ready?" He asks, "Yeah!" I say getting ready to jump off. "Now!" He says, I jump off but I did it too early. I was too high and was hoping for him to catch me. Steven suddenly jumped when I was falling down to catch me. He was very swift, he caught me... we were back on our feet... that was the most frightening experience I had in my life... I started shaking in fear. "S-Steven... That was scary... thank you for saving me..." I say hugging him tighter. He hugs a little tighter back, "Your welcome... if it weren't for me,... you would have been shattered in front of me..." He says sadly. I hugged him tighter, "Steven... don't say it so suicidal... you saved me... you should be happy... you should be proud... you didn't let me fall... be proud about that..." I say. He hugs me more, he... out of nowhere... kissed my lips. He was so gentle, so delicate, and such a good kisser. I kissed him back, "Dang!" We heard someone say. It sounded like Dave, We stopped kissing and looked at Dave like we are going to kill him. "Sorry... I'll leave you lover dudes alone..." Dave says walking out. Steven and I looked at each other then started laughing.

Steven invited me over at their house for Steak... and that was when we had our first kiss...

Sorry guys for taking long on this page I decided I wanted to get the first kiss in there because I don't like it when the first kisses encounter at the end of the story so yeah... I had no idea what Y/n and Steven had to do after... I was really hungry and craving for Steak and so I decided to add this in there! :D