-Author Note- Please Read

Hey guys!

So I thought I'd give you another little update after my last one, just so you all know where I'm at as it stands at the moment. So I now have a laptop courtesy of my university and being disabled so it's a lot easier to write my stories now which is why Dawn Will Come has made such a return recently.

I really hope you're enjoying the story by the way because I've started work on a new story that I will release soon called Child of the Rift and even though it is not another Dragonage fan fiction, it has been inspired by what I wrote in this fan fiction so it may be worth you guys checking it out when I am happy enough with it to release it :)

At the moment, I have been working on a project called The Dragonfly Project which aims to use different media outlets to raise awareness of real issues in society in the hopes of raising the funds to make a genuine difference to those issues. As it stands, the project does offer an online counselling service for anyone who needs to talk at any time and its free. So if you ever need someone to talk too at any time, they're there, just drop them a private message on facebook and they'll reply to you as quickly as possible (www.facebook.com/Dragonfly.Project.Media)

Recently, I also had another book published, The Blind Dead which is available on Amazon (and I'm uploading a sneaky peak on here for you guys) which the money does fund the dragonfly project so far as does Tempest of Blood.

I really hope that people are enjoying this story and I hope to get as much written of it as possible before my next university year starts in September. I love writing the story of Dawn and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it so that's why I'm working on a second story surrounding Dawn to keep you guys going whilst I'm at university for my first term (I won't be able to write between September through to the end of December, then I get a window of 5 weeks to write) so if it goes silent, you know why and when things will be returning.

Thanks for reading, I can't wait to continue the stories of Dawn with you guys to see what will happen next!

Persephone Clearwater

x

P.S. I forgot something, there is also a new publishing house called Hammond House that works in partnership with The Dragonfly Project which I'm working as an Editor for. It's by authors for authors and they have an amazing community growing so please do check them out, you may even find yourself winning £500 in their latest competition and having your work published! 

www.hammondhousepublishing.com