Chapter one privet drive

Disclaimer: I don't own anything all of the characters except for the ones I create belong to JK Rowling and Stan Lee
Five year old Harry James potter was working outside working on the garden like he is supposed to everyday to keep his aunt and uncle when Dudley was walking past Harry carrying a metal rod he stops behind Harry he raises his hand ready to swing the metal rod down "here comes the pain you freak" Harry turns around hearing his cousins words he gets ready to block the hit from his face when the rod suddenly blended into dudleys hand issuing a cut into his palm he runs inside and screams to his mother "MUM THE FREAK DID SOMETHING."
Petunia inspects dudley's hand and grimaces before walking outside "boy get into your cupboard this instant" Harry runs past her into the house and into his cupboard where Petunia then locks it making Harry grimace in the prospect of not getting dinner "I didn't do anything,"
Harry lays down on his cot when he hears the front door being knocked on Petunia Dursley walks briskly to the door and opens it she looks at the couple one man and one woman and raises an eyebrow "what can I do for you two?" She asks in what they think is an attempt at politeness the woman steps forward and holds out her hand "I am Raven and this is my husband Erik we are here to collect one Harry James Potter" at this Harry perks up while Petunia Dursley looks at them "there's nobody here by that name" Erik looks at Petunia and smirks mischievously "oh really?" Erik also known as Magneto lifts up his hand and the metal bolts fly off the doors hinges and Petunia looks at them "you're the those freaks from his world take him" Petunia opens the cupboard "get out boy and pack your things these two are here to take you away" Harry grabs his old blanket and the two giant shirts that used to be Dudley's and two pairs of baggy pants and a single army man toy that he played with when he was locked in the cupboard Harry follows the two newcomers out the door willingly and looks at the two "w-who a-are y-you?"
Erik and Raven look at him and bend down to his level once off of the Dursley's porch Raven smiles and looks into his eyes "we are your parents Harry your real parents" Harry looks at them confused "but my parents are dead" Erik looks at him and pats Harry's head gently "you were taken from us by a man who had a long white beard and ghastly robes and you were given to two people who adopted you and loved you because they couldn't have a child of their own" Harry even though he was five years old had a look of a young adult on his face and thought about what Erik had said and nodded "ok I believe you guys I just don't think u could call you mom and dad just yet though"
Raven and Erik nod and hug their son before they got into the  1967 Chevy Impala they rented and drove off.