Chapter 5. Going to Diagon Alley

Raven landed the jet at a nearby hanger in London after flying for quite sometime while Erik was reading a book and Harry was playing a game of solitaire by himself.
Harry stood up and went to the cockpit of the plane to see his mom "hey mom I was wondering when I got back for Christmas break  if we can work on making my suit."
Raven looks at Harry grinning "of course sweetie we can do whatever you want even have a mother son day since we have not had one in a while" Harry grins and hugs his mom then Erik comes in and stretches "are you two ready to go?"
Harry takes both of his parents hands and teleports them to the leaky cauldron.
When they go into the nice little pub full of people wearing robes and obviously using magic they walked up to the bar keep and Erik examined him Tom looks up and smiles "how may I help ya sir?"
Erik grins "I was hoping if you could show us the way Diagon Alley" Tom looked as Magneto gestured to Raven and Harry Harry's long hair being moved to the side of his face accidentally revealing his scar Toms eyes widen "blimey that's Harry Potter" everyone in the pub looked at Harry who hid behind his mother when thousands of witches and wizards swarmed them and tried to shake his hand when Raven looked at them with a deadly stare "stay away from me and my son you hooligans he's a mere boy not a piece of meat" the crowd quickly backs up and away from them as Harry comes out from behind them while Tom lead the way to the back exit and opened the entrance for them.