Chapter 7: Versus Death the Reaper Part 3

Death moved turbo fast and it was hard for the Loud siblings to see where he is.

"Where is he?!" Lori said.

"I dunno, he could be any-" Death came out of nowhere and punched Lincoln in the face, sending him away very far, knocked out.

"Lincoln!" His sisters all said. Lynn glared at Death, who was taunting them.

"No one messes with my little brother!" Lynn yelled. She ran towards him and tried to land punches and kicks at him. He was being evasive, just so he can mess with her. Out of anger, Lynn took out her hockey stick and tried to land a hit on him.

"I'm bored of this." Death said. He turned both of his skeletal hands into skeletal claws. He cutted Lynn's hockey stick in half and kicked Lynn to her gut, sending her away by a foot.

"Lynn!" The older siblings said. Luna and Luan ran towards Death and started to beat him up. Soon they realized that he wasn't moving.

It was another decoy.

"Looking for me?" Death said scaring both Luna and Luan. He grabbed both Luna and Luan by the collars of their shirts and threw them very far, right next to Lynn. All three of them were injured.

"Luna! Luan!" Lori and Leni both said. Lori was now furious.

"You literally made me mad!" Lori said. She tried to land a hit on him, but Death was dodging her. Soon he appeared behind her and grabbed her arm, moving it back. Lori's anger was replaced by fear. Death kicked her back and send her flying near her other sisters.

"Lori!" Leni said. "What do I do?!" Leni was thinking of something, until Death interrupted her.

"How about you go join them?" Death suggested, grabbing Leni by her arm and threw her to her sisters. All of the older siblings were injured.

Lola tried to hit Death with the golf club, but Death saw it coming. He slice the golf club in half, shocking Lola. She immediately ran away to her older sisters. Lucy, who was carrying Lily, ran with Lola, along with Lana. That leaves Lisa with her robot. 

"Missile, fire!" Lisa fired a missile, with a lock-on to Death. He saw it coming and when the missile got close, he hit the missile to his right side, causing it to explode. Leaving Death with no injuries. Lisa was shocked.

"Are you done now? Good." He said charging up flames and fired.

"Eject!" Lisa said pressing the button. She got out of her robot and she saw it exploded into pieces. She ran to where her sisters were.

"Time to end this!" Death said. He started charging up flames and it was getting bigger. All of the Loud sisters embraced each other, getting ready for the blast.

"Stop!!!"

They all turned to Lincoln, who was now between Death and his sisters. He was still injured.

"Leave my sisters alone!" He said, stretching his arms out to protect his sisters.

"Lincoln." Lori said. His sisters was shocked to see him do this for them.

Death knew that Lincoln was being serious. So he cancel the flames in his hands.

"Alright Lincoln." Death said. "I'll make a deal with you. I will leave your sisters alone, and you will go to-" He raised his hand and what came out of the ground was a double door. "The place where your soul will go and live there forever."

Lincoln was silent and was thinking of what to do.

"Which life do you wanna save, your life or your sister's lives?" Death question.

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"My sister's lives." Lincoln said. His sisters gasped at this.

"I knew you make the right choice." Death said. Lincoln started walking towards Death.

"Lincoln, you don't have to this!' Lori said.

"There is another way, bro!" Luna said.

"Please don't do this!" Luan begged.

"...." Lincoln didn't responded to their responses.

Lincoln was now facing Death. Ready to do what he's been told.

"You know Death." He said.

"Yes Lincoln?" Death said.

"You planned this very well." Lincoln commented

"Of course I did, I knew what's going to happen." Death said.

"Really, did you planned this this?!" He said, moving his hand to Death's chest, causing Lincoln to have a white aura outline surrounding him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Death screamed in pain, putting his hand on the floor. "What did you do?!"

"Easy, you told me that you had no love from anyone. That was my love for my sisters, my parents, and everyone else. It all came from my heart." Lincoln explained.

"You....will pay for that!" He started charging up flames in his hands, but it quickly faded away.

"What?!" Death screamed. He tried again, but nothing happened.

"My powers!" Death said. His wings started to disappeared as well. "This doesn't make any sense!"

"The reason you are losing your powers is because it was powered by your loneliness and your empty heart. When I moved my hand to your chest, where your heart is, the love I have spreaded to you, causing you to lose it and be weak." He continued explaining. Lincoln grabbed Death by the collar of his robe and opened the door.

"Never come back!" Lincoln said, throwing Death inside.

"Noooooooooo!!!" Death screamed, trying to resist being pulled inside, but failed. He was sucked in and the doors closed and disappeared. The Loud sisters saw the whole thing and were running over to Lincoln. Before they can get closer, everything was white.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lincoln's sisters woke up first and saw Lincoln was starting to wake up. They all huddled around him, waiting for him to wake up. Lincoln open his eyes, took off the helmet, and saw all his sisters.

"Are all of you alright?" Lincoln asks.

"Lincoln!" His sisters said, embracing him. They wouldn't let go of him. Lincoln saw tears forming in all of their eyes.

"You had us all scared back there." Lori said, with tears coming out of her eyes. All of the sisters nodded in agreement. Then, all of the sisters broke down crying and were hugging Lincoln tightly.

"We thought you really meant it, that you're leaving us!" Leni said.

"We love you, bro. No matter what!" Luna said.

"Please, never leave us!" Luan said.

"You're our only brother!" Lynn said.

"I don't want to know what happens if you are gone!" Lucy said.

"Never do that again, Lincoln!" The twins said.

"I want you to stay with us!" Lisa said. Lily just cried out loudly.

Lincoln was comforted by his sisters and now, it's his turn to comfort them.

He patted them all on the back of their heads. Lincoln now feels that everything was going back to normal.

He wouldn't trade his life for the world. Becauses he loves it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N That was the final part of the chapter. I will make an epilogue that will leave you all impressed and maybe, shocked. I hope you all have a fantastic day :D