Author/Poet Says Hello

❤What's up, reader? ^w^ This is the first book I've posted here on Wattpad, so I hope you'll support me on this one. "Emotions of Ebony" is a collection of my poems. Each poem expresses different types of emotions and scenarios. I admit that most of them are depressing, but... there are some that may have hint of happiness. (Plus, two of them are shaped into something specific like a heart and a teardrop, but the shape might get affected depending on your device. So, sorry if they don't turn out to look like shapes.)

*Oh, and if you don't quite understand a poem, I'd be super duper glad to explain their meaning and the exact story behind each one of them. You could either PM me, leave a message on my wall, or simply comment if you're curious. :-D *

To be honest, I wasn't into writing poems back then. But ever since my Freshman English Teacher assigned a Creative-Writing Portfolio, I was forced to do something I've never enjoyed doing before. Well, I'm super thankful I had that assignment. Because I've become so addicted to reading and writing poems since then.❤

P.S. vote and/or comment. I would really appreciate your support! :-)

______________

Dedication:

I'm dedicating this book to my close friends and my followers. I'm also thanking a specific bestie of mine for being my photographer. (Yup, that hand in the cover is mine.) I don't really want to mention her name or my other friends' names; I'm pretty sure they already know.

Anyways, ENJOY!!! ^o^