Singing and Dancing...(5)

I dedicated it to her because she is the bomb so yep check out her story!!^^^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylies P.O.V

The whole car ride I was silent. I was thinking about everything that just happened. I had saved my first kiss and everything else you do with your first boyfriend, for my mate, and he’s mine. No wonder he was always able to comfort me and make me laugh and smile. It was because he is the one.

I couldn’t help but notice that he was smiling through the whole entire car ride. I was trying to figure out what he was thinking. Was it the fact he just found his mate, he just kissed me, or he is just always that happy, but I couldn’t figure it out and it was getting annoying.

When we pulled up to my apartment complex he, for some reason, parked the car.

“Why are you parking? You could have just stopped so I can get out.” I ask starting to get confused.

“Well I have never seen your apartment and I wanted to see it.” He had a smirk on his face.

“Wow Kyle, really?”  I wasn’t really frustrated just kind of annoyed.

“Yea” he said while getting out of his car and locking it.

I just walked to my apartment with him following me. I grabbed my key out of my bag and unlocked the door. “Well here it is” I said gesturing him to walk inside.

“Wow it’s nice.” He said while looking around.

“Sorry about the mess, Rosie and I didn’t know we were going to be having company.” I say trying to clean up some of the dishes Rosie left out. I still haven’t gotten a chance to tell her that she has to clean up her own mess.

“No it’s fine. I mean you’ve seen the pack house.” We chuckle a little thinking about how messy it can get sometimes.

“Speaking of the pack, Rosie wants to join our pack.”

“Well of course she can, after all she is the friend of my…mate.” I blush when he said mate knowing that he is telling the truth.

“Good” I say trying to ignore the fact that I am blushing and the fact that I am his mate. It is all a big shock to me still.

When I was picking up the dishes I felt arms wrap around my waist. “What are you doing?” I say while I put the dishes down. I don’t want to drop them. I turn the face him and that is when I realized we were still soaking wet from the rain.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” he had a smirk on his face.

“Well I know what I am going to do.” I had a smirk on my face teasing him.

“And what is that, little missy?” he was getting excited

“I am going to…….go change” I smirked at him and broke away from his arms to go to my room. He started to follow me “uh no you stay out here.” I shoved his chest.

He pouted and he looked really cute when he pouted. “Fine, but can I have a dry t-shirt or something?”

“We’ll see” as a shut my door and locked it just in case.

I grabbed out my pajamas after all it was late. I picked out a big t-shirt for Kyle. And I found some of my dad’s old sweats. I was really reluctant on giving him my dad’s sweats but I figured it’s not like he is a stranger. My dad would have given him his sweats. After all Kyle was my dad’s favorite kid in the whole pack and acted like he was practically his son. He probably would have, if he was still alive, gone to every single one of Kyle’s football games. He really loved Kyle. He probably would be so proud that Kyle is my mate. I didn’t notice but a tear was rolling down my cheek. I just missed them so much, especially because it is senior year, and they won’t get to see me graduate.