Is having a boyfriend a good idea?...(13)

Cole’s P.O.V

I woke up this morning with Kaylie cuddled into my chest. I had my arms wrapped around her and she was pressed into me. I ran my fingers through her hair as she slept. She had beautiful curly blonde hair that just slid perfectly through my fingers. I felt like she was my missing puzzle piece even though I knew she wasn’t my mate. I sure wish she was though, my life would be perfect.

Kaylie’s P.O.V

I fluttered my eyes open seeing a pair of gorgeous green eyes stare at me. I was cuddled into Cole’s chest with his arms wrapped around me. He was running his hand through my hair and playing with it. I must have looked like a mess. He was now looking into my eyes. His eyes just made me melt with one look, they were gorgeous.

“Good morning” he said to me with a smile pushing a piece of my hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ears.

“Morning?” I looked at him confused and then sprung up from where I was laying. It caused Cole to shift a little bit and he looked at me confused. “we laid out here all night” I said with a little laugh “Oh-my-god” I was chuckling a little bit at the shock of it.

“Yea we both fell asleep.” He said sitting up putting an arm around me.

“That’s kind of funny” I giggled a little bit and then put my head on his shoulder.

“Yep just a little” he chuckled and he leaned his head on my head. We were staring out at the lake.

“What time is it?” I ask him knowing he had a watch and I left my phone in the car with my purse so I didn’t know at all.

He lifted his arm up and looked at it “it is…8:00” he said to me.

“Well we better get going. The boys probably stayed up all night waiting for me to get home, or they just cried themselves to sleep” I said and we both laughed. I had Cole’s jacket around me. It was huge on, but for a leather jacket it was quite comfy. We both started to stand up and then I realized my heels were simply throbbing. “Ouch!” I said as the pain went through my feet. I sat back down on the hammock and I was grabbing at my feet. I had no idea how I was going to walk all the way back to the car.

“What’s wrong?” Cole said to me in a worried tone and sat back next to me.

“My feet are throbbing” I grabbed at my feet “Last night was my first time wearing heels that big for so long” I was still grabbing at my feet.

“Well here” he got up and before I knew it he swooped me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck to help support myself.

“What are you doing?” I asked him with a chuckle

“What does it look like I’m doing, I’m carrying you obviously.” He smirked down at me and I just laughed and looked at him as he was walking toward his car I leaned my head on his chest, my head moving to every motion he made and to every breathe he took. He gently slid me into the passenger seat and closed my door.

“Why thank you sir” I said to him as he got into his seat.

“Any time princess” I blushed when he said princess. I wouldn’t mind if that ended up being my nickname even though it was kind of cheesy, but I like cheesy.

He started the car and turned the radio on and Moments by One Direction was on the radio and I of course start to sing to it, I like to sing to my favorite songs it makes my mind empty all the sad times and gets me into the beat.

I saw Cole open his mouth I stopped him by answering his question before he could ask it “Yes I am a good singer, you never knew that, and no I won’t go on stage and sing.”