First day at new school...(10)

Kaylies P.O.V

It’s Monday morning and it’s going to be my first day at this new school. Nothing is better than being new to a school, in the middle of the school year, and also its senior year. I got up at 6:00AM and I was in Damien’s arms. I got up and when I got up he woke up and stretched.

“Good morning” he said with a groggy voice because he just woke up.

“Good morning now cover your ears.” I said as I grabbed the blow horn that was on the table

Once he saw that I grabbed the blow horn he immediately grabbed his ears.

MRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I obviously just blew the blow horn. Right after I began to run. I saw the guys jump up and heard them scream profanities.

“What the fuck Kaylie?!?” I heard Liam yell

“Really are you fucking kidding me?!?” I heard Brent yell

“Nice one but was that fucking necessary?!?” I heard Zach start and Trey finish.

I kept running and I saw them running behind me. I was almost to my room when arms wrapped around my waist. I was being held back by Brent. Then the rest of the boys caught up and Zach and Trey grabbed my legs while Liam and Brent had my arms. Damien was just standing there watching and laughing.

“Damien help me!!” I yelled at him trying to squirm out of the boys grip but who am I kidding they were strong and I was really far off the ground.

“Ok I’ll help” he came over with a smirk on his face.

“Good!” I was still trying to squirm away.

Then all of the sudden he started tickling me “That’s..not..helping..ME!!” I yell at him in between breaths.

“Sorry” he said sarcastically “ok guys put her down we have to get ready for school.”

The boys gently put me on the ground and I started to pout.

“Sorry” they all said at once while laughing

“One of you is going to pay.” I say glaring at all of them looking at me on the ground. They all started to run but I grabbed Damien’s ankle before he could.

“What do I have to do?” he said I was still on the ground.

“First help me off the ground.” He lifted me up off the ground and I saw the boys peeking around the corner seeing what he had to do “now I want a piggy back ride to my room!” I demanded him.

He groaned and crouched down so I could jump on his back. Somehow when I was held hostage I got brought back down stairs. Damien carried me up to my room and placed me on my bed.

“Thank you, Sir Damien.” I smiled at him

“Anytime queen Kaylie.” We laughed then I shoved him out my door “now get out I need to get ready!!”

I took a shower and blow dried my hair, and then started to get ready. I put on some of my new clothes, a one shoulder long sleeve, flowy shirt, with some skinny jeans and flats. I put on some eyeliner, eye shadow, and lip gloss. I made sure my curls were all brushed out, and that my hair looked good. I am going to leave it down for a while now.  I sprayed on some perfume and then I ran down the stairs and grabbed my bag.

“Hey you ready yet?” I asked them as I grabbed a waffle and sucked it in the toaster.

“Yea just hold on a moment” Damien said

I am going to ride with him today so that way I won’t get lost or anything going to school. My waffle popped out of the toaster and I screamed like I was going to get murdered.