Chapter 12.

I CHANGED JASON TO LANCE GROSS.

--------------

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

It's been about a week or so and Jason AND Lucas were in a coma. Things didn't go too well in his surgery. They had to pull him out early because of complications. I can't lose either one of them....I cried the whole night while Mama C was praying and telling me to have faith. Telling me to trust God. Yeah well I'm not so sure if there even is a God anymore. He's seen and knows how much shit I've been through and now He wants to make it even harder by putting Lucas BACK in a coma and then trying to take my brother away from me. How can you trust a God like that? It don't even matter anymore. I've lost all faith and everything. I'm just slowly starting not to give a fuck.

"Mama C I'll be back. I'm going to get something to eat." I said as I got up and walked to the hospital cafeteria.

I walked up to third floor to the cafeteria and stood in line for Chick fl a. I got my phone out my back pocket and unlocked it scrolling through Instagram.

"Yazmin?" I heard someone call my name.

I turned around and seen a really cute guy. He was tall kinda Lucas's height, brown skin like chocolate & I like chocolate. He was muscular too. He looked good man. The good girl Yazmin was gone at this point. Too many nasty thoughts were in my head right now about this guy.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Hey!"

"Um...hi?" I looked at him.

"It's me Jimmy!"

"Jimmy?!" I asked shocked.

"Yeah I ain't seen you at school in a while" he said

"Yeah I know um....I've been doing a lot of stuff"

I said honestly. I was doing a lot of stuff just not at school it was like college stuff.

"Oh ok....damn you look good you lost more weight?" he laughed a little

I laughed a little. "Yeah I work out like every day. But you....you done lost weight and got a makeover. Braces off and glasses off"

He smiled. "I know. You told me you were gonna take me shopping for new stuff but you never did"

"Oh dang...I forgot all about it I'm sooooo sorry" I felt bad.

"It's all good" he laughed

"Well I see you shop pretty well without me anyway"

"I guess so" we both laughed.

"What you here for?" he asked.

"Oh um....I've been here for about a week with Lucas and my brother Jason...they both got shot by cops...well Lucas didn't get shot but they tazed him so much h went right back into a coma"

"Oh damn....I'm sorry to hear that"

"It's fine...why are you here?"

"My mom...she has stage 4 lung cancer....I visit her every day after school"

"Oh wow I'm sorry to hear that"

"It's fine she's doing better at least that's what she says"

"I'm sure she is"

"Nah she got lung cancer out don't ever put down them damn cigarettes" he sighed.

"Oh wow..."

"Yeah. I'm kinda used to it tho..you can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.."

"Yeah...."

"Excuse me ma'am" the cashier for my attention.

"Oh I'm sorry" I laughed a little and went and ordered my food and Jimmy ordered his and we sat down together and just talked.

"I'm really sorry to hear about Lucas and your brother. Just gotta keep praying and have faith" he told me.

I laughed a little. "God hasn't done anything for me in my life. He had me go through all the shit that happened in my life and now He's trying to take the ones I love. He just doesn't want me to be happy."

"Don't say that....God loves everyone and sometimes you might not be happy with what God puts in your life but you gotta overcome it. He puts obstacles in the way to see how you handle it."

"Heard that before." I rolled my eyes.

"God gives His hardest tasks to His strongest soldiers Yaz"

I shook my head. "Whatever"

"......pray with me."

I sighed. "Jimmy I like you and all but-"

"Just pray with me.....please..."

I sighed and he grabbed my hands and made me bow my head and close my eyes and he started praying.

When we got done praying we got up threw away our trash and headed to the door.

"Don't worry...it'll all work out for the good Yaz"

"Sure...I'll see you later" I walked back up to the room and seen Mama C praying and I just rolled my eyes and sat down.

I wanted to go home.

-----------------

End of chapter😋

Jimmy in mm😍

Sorry I haven't been updating guys but it's been a lot going on in my life right now.😪 Please be patient with me.🙏🏾

I love you guys. Thanks so much for the support❤️

Vote and Comment‼️