Chapter 43

Before I start, I just wanna thank & give a S/O to kelia1115 ‼️ Recently like a couple a minutes ago I was just reading over my first book and fixing a lot of mistakes that I seen and I was going through the comments and y'all she be cracking me up😂. I love when y'all comment cause I actually learn a lot from y'all believe it or not 🤷🏾‍♀️. So if y'all ever feel like you want me to make things different, feel free to inbox me especially if you have a question or are confused about the story 😌. Thanks for supporting me through this journey I really am blessed 🙏🏾 to have so many people love this book. 😌 Thank You.

~ Jourdyn ❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I heard the car pull off and I seen Lucas walk in. I just looked at him. He sat next to me pulling me into a hug and I just cried in his arms. He kissed my forehead and continued hugging me.

------
I had stopped crying after a while and now me and Lucas were just sitting here in silence.

"Why you let him do this?" he asked me.

"I don't know...."

"You know Jason is gonna kill him right?"

"I don't want him to.."

"Yaz why wouldn't you tell us?"

"Lucas I don't know ok?! I was scared..."

He sighed. "Well next time-"

He was cut off by Matt walking in the door.

"Yazmin why the hell-" he looked up from his phone and seen me and Lucas sitting there on the couch.

------

Lucas

I pulled out my gun as soon as he walked through the door and aimed it at him.

"Yazmin why the hell-" he stopped in his tracks when he looked up and seen me and Yazmin sitting on the couch.

"If you take another got damn step imma blow your fucking brains out." I took it off safety.

He started laughing. "Really Yaz? This what we doing now?"

"Yazmin go upstairs." I said to her.

She got up and went upstairs to her room and closed and locked the door.

I texted Jason and told him he was here.

"So you gon shoot me or you too pussy to do it?" He smiled.

"Nah we waiting for Jason but I swear to you if you take a step imma shoot you."

He just smiled. "Oh really?" He looked at me and walked closer to me.

POW!

I shot him.

He fell to the ground and started coughing up blood. I stood over him. "You didn't believe me or sum?" I laughed.

I heard the door open and I looked at it was Jason.
"Damn man wtf you do"

"I told him if he came any closer he was gon get shot and he ain't believe me."

Jason shook his head and got a chair out the dining room and some tape out the kitchen drawer. "Help me pick this nigga up."