Chapter 52

PSA; some of y'all in the comments getting a lil too bold. That's all. 🙃
--------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

I went back in my hotel room and just laid down. I fell asleep.

---

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I looked at the Caller ID and it said: "Marcus👀🙂" I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey was you sleep?"

"Yeah why wassup?"

"Thought we was going out tonight?"

"Yeah about that...."

"Aw man you don't like me do you? Or did I over step boundaries or -"

I laughed a lil. "No it's none of that I just don't have anything to wear. I was kinda just packing anything when I packed to come down here"

"Well I'll buy you something new and then we can go out"

"I can't take that Marcus"

"Girl come on I'm in the lobby waiting. Just throw something on" he hung up.

Was he really? I needed to get drunk anyway like I said I was gonna do. And not give a fuck. I opened my overnight bag and threw on some shorts and a t shirt with my PINK hat and some Puma Slides. Yeah I looked a mess.

I grabbed my phone and decided to leave my purse. Nothing I needed that was in it. I walked downstairs to the lobby because the elevator was way to crowded. When I got down there I seen Marcus looking fine as hell.

"You ready?"

"Yeah I guess" I said.

He laughed and we got in the car and the driver pulled off.

"So who are you?" I asked him.

"What?"

"I mean you have a whole driver...and you got a Rolls Royce....who are you?"

"Oh I'm nobody. Just a young rich black man." He smiled.

God. That smile. Ugh. Made me weak.

"How did you get so rich?"

"Um....well let's just say I do some illegal stuff to get this money I have"

Damn. He was a drug dealer. Can everybody not be a drug dealer?! I was sick of thugs. Why do I attract them?! Shit they all look good tho...

"Drug dealer?"

He looked at me. "Yeah....is that a turn off or?"

"Nah my boyfri- ex boyfriend is a drug dealer and all his friends"

"Oh damn really?"

"Yeah"

"What's his name? I might know him"

"Lucas.."

"Jones?!"

"Yeah why?"

"Man I hated that nigga since damn near 9th grade"

"....really?"

"Yeah....we've always had beef. My clique against his clique" he rolled his eyes. "You said he yo ex?"

"Yeah..."

"So you single?"

I rolled my eyes. "Am I like a pawn now for you to make Lucas mad?"