Chapter 3

// Lucy's POV //

"I open thy gate way, the Celestial Realm!" As I said that, a vortex lead me into the Celestial Spirit World. "What? I thought there wasn't even a key to the Celestial Spirit World.." I said curiously. A mysterious voice answered "Hello, my old friend.". "The Celestial Spirit King! Why are you here?" I asked. "It is time you realized, for he might come bring destruction to your world and all other realms." The Celestial Spirit King answered. All of the Celestial Spirits gathered once he said that. "What is the meaning of this...?" I answered.

"Allow me to tell you, hime. The Heartfilia's have been one of the most powerful Celestial Spirit Wizards to ever lived, and has there own secret like no other. Layla, you mother protected all the realms from Zeref, the most evilest Mage to ever lived. He seeked destruction, therefore Layla has sealed his presence and banished him in your world, and now you must now defeat him, for you have the power greater than anyone, and he will come and rise in the next 3 years." Virgo said. "I think I need to take time to take all this in..." I faintly answered. "Don't worry, we'll be training you with us, the Dragons, and the Gods." Loke said. "Thanks guys, for supporting me." I cried. "Jeez, you've been only here for an hour and now your crying? Baka.." Aquarius scolded.

Now this is what I call true friends, because they've helped me through my life, and made me laugh like there's no tomorrow.

// The Guild's POV //

It's already been a year and Lucy's been training, but her disappearance were noticed by some of her truest friends. "Levy-San, have you seen Lucy-san anywhere?" Wendy said. "Wait a second, where is Lucy?!" The bookworm cried. "I didn't see her come to the guild today girls." Mirajane answered. "Hmm, I'll go check in her room if Luce is there." Natsu said.

As Natsu looked throughout Lucy's room, he couldn't find her scent anywhere, but 4 letters for Happy, Wendy, Levy, and Lisanna. "I'll read mines first." Lisanna said, breaking the awkwardness.

"Dear Lisanna,

You've helped me through the hell I've been in for 9 months. Don't blame it on yourself. Please watch over the guild for me, I'll come back to visit everyone once again.

Sincerely, Lucy"

"I promise! I'll watch over the guild like you requested!" She cried. All of Lucy's friends read the letter and shed tears of guilt, and disappointment. "Forgive me! Luce..." Natsu cried frustratingly. (A/N: I don't really want to get everyone's letter read, so I just skipped it so I can fast forward to Lucy's POV... ;D)

_____________

          Ever since that day, The guild has been not acting like there selves lately. Normally Team Natsu would go on missions every time to forget the pain they've caused to Lucy, but they just can't forget there Light in the guild. Cana has not been drinking any booze for a long time, and when Natsu gets on the train headed for there missions, he would always say Lucy's name once or twice in his sickened state.

// Lucy's POV //

          "Lucy, you have to envelop yourself and release the whole potent of energy within yourself and release the tremendous amount of power you have." Acnologia said. Surprisingly I didn't know he would train me as he attacked Tenrou Island. "Alright, Now!" Acnologia shouted. "Sovereign The Sky's With Darkness, And The Wings Guide you Into Deaths Will, Dark Dragon's Will!" When I roared, a small beam of darkness could easily destroy half of a continents land mass. "For a strong attack, you sure can be a fast learner." Acnologia surprisingly said. "Thanks Acnologia!" I smiled.

          Since I finished training, I'm going back to Magnolia, where Fairy Tail is.