Chapter 5

// Lucy's POV //

While getting back to the Magic Council reporting my duties, there was a strange premonition in my head saying these very, unpleasant screams, but one word was heard, and it was Zeref. It made me shiver in fright, for who knows where he could be, lurking.

_________________

After the meeting, I went to my old complex, sleeping in peace. That was until I heard something. "Ah, you much look like Layla." That voice, It can't be. I turned around and saw what should've been the last thing to be seen. It was Zeref himself, In his own Kingdom. "W-what are you here for?!" I shouted. "And a tad of arrogance too..." Zeref spoke to himself. "Answer me, or you'll get it!"

"You might have strength but can you handle this?" Zeref spoke. After that said, there was a whole army behind him, and twelve soldiers, looked to be as Generals, had a huge amount of Magic within them. I awed at the horrific sight of how Zeref could get a whole army to follow him.

"Curious? Well these soldiers are one of the many Dark Guilds in a few Continents that I've gathered. And these twelve, are the Spriggan Twelve, and I am their Emperor." Zeref explained. "Your not the only one I need to destroy, No man or woman shall be spared who dare cross my path. This is the Alvarez Empire."

A whole Empire!? How is that even possible. One of the Twelve looked at me furiously, with Blue hair and Crosses on her head. She muttered something but I can't tell what it is.

"Well I might as leave." "Zeref, you still haven't answered my question, please wai-" and then our conversation ended. That was one of the most unpleasant feeling I've felt in my life. The fact that a whole army will come and destroy us? No, I mustn't let Fairy Tail carry my burden...after all I'm weak in the inside.

~0O0 A Year Later 0O0~

// Narrator's POV //

          The Grand Magic Games are now beginning, and they began to start the Preliminary round. Many guilds were knocked out, probably because of clumsiness, or they battled each other. Of course Sabertooth was in first, Fairy Tail team B was in second, and surprisingly, Team A of Fairy Tail made it in 3rd Place. Each guild who gladly made it in the Tournament introduced them selves.

          "Well, it's been a while since we've been here last year huh? Alright I'm all fired up!" Natsu said smirking. A mysterious voice through a mic of the Judges surprised them. "Well it looks like these guilds can show a great feat." "I can say no better than that Ms. Lucy, Kabo!"

          It was at that time Fairy Tail knew who she was, surprised at how she managed to be a Judge of the GMG.

_______________

Well that's all guys. Today I can't manage 2 chapters, sorry! :( But I promise I'll do it tomorrow. Decided to keep the chapters short to not reveal to much information of the story...hahaha.
Anyways, bye minna!