Chapter 6

Sorry for not updating in a long time... 😫
________

// Narrators POV //

"Nani! Lucy-san was able to be this amazingly great!" Wendy awed at the sight. "Let the Grand Magic Games begin!" Every round that began, Lucy was sitting there, sleeping. That was until Natsu was in the fight.

"Go Natsu!" Lucy cheered. "Wait what am I saying!? Tch..." Lucy says getting flustered. The crowd of the audiences were cheering for a guild that they wanted to win. "And the winner is, Natsu Dragneel!" Once everyone's screaming died down, Lucy sensed an unimaginable dark aura around the audience.

"Are you seeing this, your highness?" "Everything is clear. Brandish, set the awakening time to a minimum." "Yes, master." The strange woman replied. "It will be all too soon before your rise will take place at Hargeon, Etherious
Natsu Dragneel." Zeref answered.

//Lucy's POV //

What was that just now!? That strange feeling is so ominous. It couldn't have been him, Zeref.. No, I need to be calm at all costs, before the higher ups get annoying. To take my time off of things, day 1 of the GMGs was over, so I headed to the shower to clean myself up.
•••••• Lucy's Thoughts ••••••
          "This feels so nice, whew..." I sighed. After taking a short bath, I decided to go get some rest for the GMG hostings. When I was sleeping, I dreamt about an immortal army charging to Hargeon. Blood was spilled all over town, the horrific sorrows the people screamed of died. "This is a massacre!" I shouted. I tried to help innocent lives from falling but it was too late. Then when I walked into the guild halls of Fairy Tail, It was so surreal. I was speechless. Erza, Wendy, even Master has fallen."Is this what you want?" A ominous person said.

          When I turned back, I saw Natsu tied up in a chair, and I saw the person I didn't want to see back in my dreams. "Zeref stop this!" I cried. But all I heard was muted, seeing Natsu's lifeless body.
•••••• Back Into Reality ••••••
         I immediately woke up from my nightmare, frozen in fright. "I might hate the guild, but I don't want to lose something precious to me ever again..." I silently cried in sorrow. "Kami hates me so much doesn't he?"

          Just then, Virgo appeared out of no where. "Hime, this is urgent news, you must come with me." "What's going on?" I asked curiously. Virgo replied "The Great War will be coming sooner than we have expected."

          Virgo led me to the Celestial Realm, where all of the Dragons, Gods, and Celestial Spirits gathered. by the looks on there faces, some were frightful, and worried. "Old friend, you must ally yourself with the guild in Fiore." The Celestial Spirit King said. "Why do I have to do this? Did someone me thing happen!?" I exclaimed. One of the dragons spoke "A great incarnation of evil essence will destroy this realm and all who inhabit it, including all the other realms as well."

          "No way, how can we stop this?" I desperately shouted. "The only way for all of us to destroy the evil aura from destroying the Earth realm and all others is to ally ourselves with the guilds that are around Fiore, and to find its source." I replied "Wait, if your talking about the source of all darkness, it's-" "it's Zeref." The Celestial Spirit King said.

          "No matter how much you despise someone of your ally, you must persevere and prepare for the Great War." One of the Gods said.

          That's when I knew that I needed to protect everyone, including Natsu, and everyone of my friends. I felt prepared to face Zeref's arrival, coming.