awake

"Wake up Summer!" I heard my dad yell. I quickly got up and changed into something comfortable. I grabbed my gray soft adidas shorts and my white adidas crop top and some white all stars (shoes). I started to look for my bag but I couldn't find it.
"Dad where is my carry on bag?" I asked as I walked downstairs.
"It's over here!" He yelled from the living room. I walked to the living room and grabbed my bag.

"Okay dad i'm out." I yelled. I didn't get an answer so I thought I would just leave. I walked to the door and I was off.

When I arrived at the airport I got Starbucks. I then just sat down in a seat. A couple hours passed and then I heard my flight number and place. I walked over to the check out and gave them my passport and the paper. They accepted and I walked through the tunnel.

The flight was long and boring. Most of the time I was on my phone and laptop. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

"Excuse me ma'am, the flight just landed," the airhostess said.
"Oh, um thank you!" I smiled at her and grabbed my bag. I stood up and got out of the plane.

I started to walk to the exit and looked for someone holding a sign that had my name on it. I couldn't see anyone so I just sat down.

"Hi!" A man said. I turned around and smiled.
"Oh uh, hello!" I said in a cheery voice.
"You must be Summer?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled and grabbed my arm a bit to forcefully.
"Uh, sir you're hurting me." I said.
"Shut the fuck up you little slut!" He whispered. I looked up at him and he smirked. We were near a black car. He opened the door and threw me inside it. The car started to move and I started to tear up.

"What are you going to do to me?" I said as I started to cry.
"Oh Sweetie, i'm gonna do so much to you!" He said as he gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. I whimpered a bit and started to cry outloud.
"Please don't hurt me!" I whispered.
"I'm not going to hurt you! Unless you get me all whined up I promise you I'll hurt you so bad!" He said through his gritted teeth.
"Oh my god." I whispered.
"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled at me.
"I'm sorry! Please let me go! I'll do anything, just please don't hurt me!" I said loudly. It wasn't a yell.

I then felt a sting on my cheek. I grabbed my cheek.

"Look you little slut, speak one more time and i'll kill you! So shut the fuck up!" He yelled at me. I nodded and cried into my hands.