12

Y/N's POV:
I woke up and of course Dan was gone. I got up and tiptoes and started to walk downstairs...that is until I heard a guys voice.
"Well she seems kinky." I heard the voice chuckle.
"Oh god Phil! But yeah, she really is. Her moans are so good and loud." I heard Dan joke.
I was about to tiptoe back upstairs to put on a t-shirt but he heard me and turned back to me.

"Hey sunshine!" Dan smiled and bit his lip.
"Oh uh-hi Dan." I awkwardly waved and shifted.
"Phil, this is Summer. The girl I was just talking to you about." Dan smirked.
"Hi Summer, Dan's told me a lot of...interesting stuff about you." He smiled as he tried to conceal a bunch of laughter.
"Hi, Phil. I should go uh change
um...ok I um, talk later." I smiled, blushing and running up the stairs.

I put on an arctic monkeys shirt, tucked it into my whit skirt and put on a furry coat. I put on some white shoes and fixed my hair quickly.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled as I walked downstairs.

"It's fine." Phil smiled up at me.

"Well we should go now." Dan stared at Phil and I.

Phil nodded. I bit my lip as I could sense jealousy.

I smirked and walked to the door.

"Are we going now or?" I giggled.

"Let's go." Phil said as he put his hand on the small of my back, slightly pushing me out.

Dan got close to me and put his arm around my waist.

I smiled at how stupid they were being.

Just like annoying little children.

Phil opened the door for me and Dan quickly got into the drivers seat and gave me a sloppy kiss on my lips.

Which I gladly gave into.

Dan started the car and we headed to the small bar.

As we got to the bar Phil gave up, or so I thought. And Dan ...well he just walked in, I opened the car door and walked into the bar.

I sat on a high stool as Dan and Phil did as well.

Dan ordered shots and Phil ordered a beer.

I wanted to tease Phil, maybe Dan would be jealous.

"So Phil, are you visiting or have you always lived in London?" I asked in a sensual tone.
"I used to live here, then moved but I just bought a flat, it's really nice. You should come when I'm fully moved in." He said, slightly flirting.

"Noted." I bit my lip. "It does get pretty lonely in the house." I pouted.

"Yeah you seem like a sad girl but who knows maybe I'm wrong and Dan treats you like a Princess." He laughed as he took another shot.

"Thanks, Dan's routine is have sex with Summer, then don't talk to summer." I giggled. He nodded his head.

"Yeah, That's just Dan being Dan. Always fucking around with every girl he finds attractive." Phil shook his head his beer in his hands.

"I think I'm different than all those other girls...I know it." I sighed. Of course i was different he actually owned me.

"That's about what every girl says but hey you never know." He put his arms up as if surrendering.

He took a swig of his beer.

I turned around to look around for Dan.

He stood by a girl in a short shiny pink dress that was loose on her chest area. His hands on her waist pulling her closer. The girls hands on his chest leaning closer up to him whispering something in his ear.