Love Caught Fire

by afewdecades

Author's description

"Are you going to continue staring at me? Move out of the way," he snapped.

"Excuse me? Hold on, who are you and why should I let you in?" I glared.

"I'm Kayden Knight. Now move for fûcks sake."

Kalani Williams - rebellious and an extraordinary girl who needs her freedom and will do whatever she thinks of even at 4 am.

Kayden Knight - irrelevant jerk, doesn't let anyone in his life except his family. Everyone thinks that he's a rich spoiled brat but he could care less about the money. He needs to get back at Owen for something that happened in the past.

Little did they know, that through hate and endless fights their life will change for 360° degrees, but not the way they thought it would happen.

Will Kalani show Kayden that you don't need to achieve your dreams through fighting? Will she open his eyes or fall into Kaydens miserable world?

Opinions

This is a really good book, it's different but then again the same from other books. By that I mean that it's similar to a few stories but it's written different, it makes you wanna read more rather than a lot of other books so props to the author. Annywaysss I think that you should read it. It's a new ongoing book but I think if you keep up with it you'll like it.

Rate

9/10

Status

Ongoing