Introduction

Heyo! I'm Kyai!

I like to write fanfics and I'm working on writing some stories.. feel free to request !

———————————-

NOTICE 

I will be returning and finishing these requests! They will hopefully be done by the end of today!

But please keep in mind:

- This is a X READER book. I mainly do x reader. There will be around 1-3 stories that are canon characters x canon characters. This is mainly a x reader book so please keep that in mind! But i'm not calling anyone out- I just want to make that clear for the next person!

- Please don't request characters that aren't in yandere simulator. This is strictly yandere simulator one shots. I don't write for other characters. I will start a new story on all characters x reader which will include all the characters of your dream!

- Please note that I write for everything and everyone in yandere simulator! Don't be nervous to request someone!

- I don't sadly write oc x canon characters!

- If you request anything, please leave what you would like to see- example : "Hi, Kyai! I would like to see Senpai (Taro Yamada) X Reader! Could you do it where Taro sees the reader and he is heads over heels in love with them?/ Use the dialogue prompt: "It's okay, you don't have to love me" some how?

Thanks!

- Please know that I do polyamory! 

- Don't hesitate to come and talk to me!

- I'm sensitive but I love hearing what you guys have to say!

- My stories are mainly fluffy and sometimes smutty! I'm a girl who votes for smut ヽ('o`; don't be scared to ask me to write smut/lemon! The book would just have to marked as mature 👌

- I don't romanticized abuse nor rape! If I ever do write it, it wouldn't be in a romantic way. It's ultra rare for me to write about it.

- I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU ; O ; I HAVE LIKE 19K VIEWS AND ALL THE SUPPORT YOU ALL GAVE ME..?

-I try my best to reply to comments! Thank you so much for everything ❤️