Tiny snugglebugs (Taro Yamada x Reader)

Yandere!Taro Yamada x Shy!Reader

Tiny snugglebugs

Prompt: Taro just wants to show the reader some love + "I'm the only one who understands you!"

Warnings : rlly soft, not too violent tbh, just some threats but not rlly..? Taro is a soft yandere ig

Word count : 780 words, 4180 characters...

"(Y/N)!"

You rolled to the left.

"(Y/N)?"

You rolled to the right.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN)!"

You pulled the covers over you.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!"

You pulled the covers off.

You lift your half asleep body up, rubbing your tired eyes.

You instantly smelled the fresh batch of (favorite food)...

What was your loving boyfriend, Taro Yamada, planning on doing?

You wobble out of bed with her hair a mess.

You run to the bathroom and brush your teeth, wash your face, and all that razzle dazzle stuff....

You run downstairs into the kitchen, in soft silk pajamas.

"Morning, love.." You yawned out, walking to the chair that sat at the table and sat down.

"Mmm... everything smells so wonderful...." You cheered as Taro sets the table for you.

"How sweet! My little wif-- girlfriend loves my food..." He mutters out, walking closer to you and kissing your forehead.

You giggle and munch on (favorite food) while Taro watch me in complete awe.

"Mhs smhomethinfg wfrong?" I try to speak, with a face full of food.

You blushed and looked away, you knew it was impolite to talk with food in your mouth.

He just smiles, looking deep into your eyes.

"(Y/N), can you come upstairs please?" Taro asked so politely but in his eyes you can see his emotion... it was .... dark...

I put down the food and walked toward to Taro.

"Now? You sure you don't wanna sit and eat with me...?" I question quietly, hoping he heard me.

He nods and picks me up unexpectedly before jogging to the bedroom.

He tossed you on the bed and starts to nuzzles my neck and whispers little sweet nothings...

"No one can touch you the way I do, you understand?" He says, much as a statement rather than a question...

"Fine, fine! You know I'm all yours, and you know it!" You giggle as he attacks your collarbone, in a loving way of course.

"I love you so much...." He whispers.

"My dearest, (Y/N)..." He continues.

You froze before responding, "With a comma after dearest?"

You and him giggled for a few minutes.

"Of course, (Y/N). But, I have one request for you...," Taro eyes avoids your face.

"Yeah?" You ask him, holding his hand.

"You won't leave, right? No matter what?" He ask, in a worried tone.

"I won't, I love you, and only you!" You cheer, gently punching his arm.

He just holds onto my wrist tightly. "You better mean that (Y/N). I swear to the love of hell I will tear you apart if you try to leave me. I will rip your heart out and keep it close to mine if I see you with any other man, your heart, soul, and body is mine." Taro states staring you into your eyes.

"I'm the only one who understands you!" He laughs before hugging you, you swore you could hear him crying.

You just continue the hug, kissing his ear and whispering that it's fine.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! I didn't mean to say that, I-I..." He chokes on his words.

"Shut up, Taro." You said, smirking. You pulled him back.

"W-what..?" He answers a bit angrily but in a monotone voice.

"I will never regret meeting you... You're the only one I love. The first and last thing I wanna see everyday, okay? I should know, I'm your Eliza!" You giggled while hugging him. He just tears up again and snuggles you.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"You feed me..."

"Whatever!"

"Heh! I love you!"

"I think I love you way more.

You stare into Taro eyes before the both of you decide to spend the whole day in bed.

As you played with Taro's hair and make jokes, you remember something....

"Whose gonna clean the kitchen?"

"Hanako will."

You both giggle before snuggling together under the sheets.

"Someday, you'll understand my love for you.." Taro states , before kissing your cheeks.

"Even till then, I will love you forever. No matter what. If you decided to leave me, I will still love you." You tell Taro.

He kisses your lips, practically begging you to kiss him back.

You grant the wish and kiss him.

"Thank you, (Y/N). I can't express how much I love you."

"I guess dreams come true." You wrap your arm around his neck as you drift off to sleep.

A/N - HEY GUYS...!!! So as you know me, I make a bunch of references, so can you find the 3 references? 2 are from the same fandom while the other one is from another fandom >:) I'll be writing a bit more btw!!