Male!Amai Odayaka x Reader

Male! Amai Odayaka x Reader

Freeze my heart

Prompt: Replaying the heathers JD and Veronica in 7/11 :,) & extra parts!!

Warnings: not rlly tbh, this wasn't my best piece

"Can you get BBQ honey chips? Fritos, to be exact." A soft voiced next to me asked, I turned to Osana and nodded "Sure." I jumped out the car and walked into 7 eleven. I picked up the bag full of air and crunchy chips.

"Hey! Want a slurpee with those chips?" A sweet but also loud voice filled the small space between us.

"Nah. But you can buy me a (favorite drink), only if you're nice though." I laughed, picking up a piece candy chewing on it nervously.

This kid is overly happy...

"What? Do you also order salad at Mickey D's?" He questions upset.

"Now what did you say? You liked lime or cherry?"

You walked next to him handing the chips to him

"I said (favorite drink).... anyways I'm (Y/n), I didn't even get your name... are you going to play mystery forever?"

"H-huh? I didn't give you my name? Oh! I'm so sorry..."

"I'm Ame." He blurts out.

"Ah.. so, Ame. That was a nice piece of (favorite food) you made today.." I told him, grabbing another piece of candy.

"I just always practice." He shrugs

"What is a soft-spoken, baker like you doing in Akidemi high?"

"Well, it's because of a friend... they recommend I come here.. Plus there're cute girls... like one I had my eye on." He answers. My heart dropped after he said those 4 words...

He had his eye on one of the girls?? Was it me? Or ... someone else?

"Well who is the lucky girl?"

"I would tell you... but-"

Before he can finish, Osana sticks her head through the door, "Come on, (Y/N)! Hurry up! Baka." She finishes the last part of the sentence quietly.

"Well. I could tell you this, I don't really like my friend. We're heading to this party..."

"I don't like your friend either, why don't you just hang here with me? I can buy you a slurpee."

"Or you can buy me a (favorite drink)."

We both laugh before walking to the cashier.

"You sure you don't want a slurpee?" He questions, giving a tiny grin.

"You sure you don't want to marry a slurpee?" I respond.

"I would love to marry something else."

"Oh?"

He places the chips and slurpee on the counter and hands the cashier the money.

He hands me the chips and then proceeds to pick up the slurpee brings dangerously close to lips, but doesn't drink it..

"Thanks."

"No problem..."

I blushed a bit

"Hey I wanna do something..." He continues looking into my eyes as I stared, dumbfounded. He lowers down to kiss me. I nearly screamed- what was going on?? This kid- I've never before Osana storms in.

"Oh. My. God. Hurry up! Lets go!" She grabs my arm.

"Are these Fritos?"

"Yes."

"Good! Lets go. Wave bye-bye to your lover."

I blushed a bit and turn to Ame.

"Looks like there're aways a time and place.."

"Guess so," he waves laughing at me being pulled from Osana.

Why did I have to leave Ame?

I just started to drift into thoughts...

'God, I can just imagine our love while I continue to be dragged.'