Captive: Parts 1-5

Part 1

*Amy’s P.o.v

  Amy sighed deeply as she wiped some stray tears from her tired hazel eyes. Even though the wind made her short black hair slap her face and neck cruelly, she kept on walking through the dark street sidewalk. She was facing yet another one of  those nights. The 19 year old girl had absolutely no idea where she was going, she just wanted to get as far away from her father as she could.   “I wish he cared… About me, about Anything! Yet, he doesn’t.” She muttered bitterly to herself

  “I wonder at what point humanity got away from him…” she wondered idly. As she walked, the night drew on and eventually she got lost on the out skirts of the small city. At realizing this, she began to let loose all her bitter tears she’d been keeping in for so very long…

  As if to accompany her sorrow, the sky began to cry along with her. Ironic, how she would have thought it beautiful if she had been inside some sort of shelter instead of right in the bloody middle of the storm. She was utterly lost and, in her perspective, had nowhere to go, so she laid down under a few of the shorter trees to try to keep out of the rain.

*Stan’s P.o.v

  “It’s raining again.” Stan noticed happily. He’d been walking a lot lately, it helped cure the ever-present boredom, and loved it when the sun would give him a break and the rain would come around. “Rather nice day, I’d say.” he stated to the air.                                                                                                                                                                                                    

  He  grabbed his jacket and umbrella and headed outside for some fresh air. Stan started down the well-worn trail and not long after heard what he thought was…Sobbing?? Yes, it sounds like someone was quietly crying. He headed in the direction of the out-of-place sound hoping to find who it was coming from and maybe be of some assistance.

*Amy’s P.o.v

  “Ugh.” she thought to herself, finding that the tears and sobs had kept coming after such a long time. She just didn’t feel like doing anything at the moment, but her body persisted to continue making the rivers down her face and the loud sobs that continuously emitted from her mouth. 'Now you’ve really done yourself in! Moron…' Her conscience sneered at her. 'You could have put up with him, but no. You just had to run away. Didn’t even think to bring any food! Have fun dying.'

  It was true. Her rashness had cost her. All she had was a small backpack filled with things like clothing, toiletries. and other necessities, but she had not packed any food in her rush to be free.  “Maybe I’ll fall asleep before I starve to death.” Amy assured herself bitterly.

 About an hour or so later she woke to find she was, in fact, not dead but still extremely hungry-and she was crying, again…  She was about to get settled in when she felt the slight tremors in the ground. Shaking it off as being her imagination gone wild from boredom, she continued to dose. Minuets later, it donned on her that the tremors were getting stronger “Oh God, please tell me this isn’t an earthquake! UGH! I can’t get a break.” She angrily shouted.

 With anger vented, she began to run through the trees of the little orchard where she had fallen asleep. “Waaaaait…An orchard!? I’m stupid.” Deciding to ignore the continuing tremors, Amy began to slow her pace to try to pick some of the fruits down from the tall trees to sedate her hunger and pack a few for later…

*Stan’s P.o.v

  Well, the crying was nowhere to be heard now, it had died down a bit ago. All that he could hear now was the occasional bird and some rustling in the far below trees(No doubt just some moose or something). Then he heard it. It sounded like angry shouting.