Chapter 12:Another Clone?!

At the villain league Caleb is in his cell doing nothing. Dark Mayhem is grabbing his arms and puts shackles on his wrists. Then he throws the keys in the lava too. Caleb was screwed. He doesn't think he'll be able to save the Thundermans this time. Not only that the Thundermans is done for, but Hiddenvile along with them. Caleb sees hank hanging over the pit of lava. Hank tells Caleb, "Caleb... It's not all you're fault. You just wanted to save me. I think we might still have a chance to save the world." Caleb is looks at the ground, then shakes his head. "No Hank. It's too late. It really is my fault, I thought I could try to keep you're family safe but I couldn't. I just left them in the hands of Max's clone. I should be the one hanging over that pit of lava."

Hank didn't say anything  else. he just stared at Caleb with a sad look. "Caleb I know deep down you came all the way from Hiddenvile to the villain league just so you wouldn't allow Max to turn everyone evil. You may still feel like you did something wrong, but I know that coming all the way here, makes you a hero for trying to help me. Thank you." Caleb still worries that it's too late to save Hiddenvile. 

Back in Hiddenvile, Evil Caleb is there with everyone tied up, and holding the bomb in his hands. Caleb walks up and says, "Ohh everything will be fine guys, you'll all get to see a little firework show, except the fireworks is Hiddenvile destroyed HAHAHAHAHA." Everyone stares at him with anger and fear. Evil Caleb sets the bomb down next to them and sets the timer to 5 minutes. Evil Caleb says, "Well while you all say you're prayers before you die, I'm gonna make a quick phone call." Then randomly Billy pulls out a pack of sliced salami and eats some. Nora asks, "Why do you enjoy eating that all the time?" Billy replies, "Why do you not?" He puts some in Nora's pocket so she'll eat it later. Nora face palms more then once.

When Evil Caleb was calling on his phone, Max is on the other end of the call. "Hello master. I have the bomb set down and The Thundermans is right next to it. In 5 minutes this worthless town will be gone." Max evil laughs like the Joker from Batman. Max reminds him to return to the villain league as soon as the town is destroyed. Evil Caleb hangs up the phone, and then out of nowhere, Max jumps right behind Evil Caleb, and fights him. Evil Caleb was confused. "But I just... How did... How did you?" Max says, "I came to fight for what's right. That means saving my family from you! I was wrong about being evil. It's not worth losing the family who loves me." Phoebe says, "Well almost all of us." Max and Evil Caleb are staring at each other with hate. Max has finally turned good.