Chapter 1

All my relationships have been pretty good. No one has ever cheated, things were going great. My ex's and I have ended on good notes, but we really aren't close. You know the usual.

I have high expectations, and guys don't seem to have the balls to take it on. So I'm single for the most part. There are cute guys here and there, but they don't meet my standards though. There was always this one cute guy since middle school. I have never talked to him. I see him throughout the hallways every once in awhile when trying to get to my next period.

He was on the basketball team, and I liked basketball players. He was interesting, but I never really payed a lot of attention to him as if I had a crush on him. He's like one of those cute boys you see at the mall, secretly take a picture of him, and send to your best friend to let her know that this random stranger is yours, and only yours, even if you never see him again. You then forget about him until years later when your friend decides to bring up things that have happened in the past.

It's pretty crazy.

This year I want to experiment with guys. I want know their mindset. I want to talk to the guy I randomly think of from time to time. I believe his name was.. Kelly ? I don't remember.

Hi, I'm Kylah.