Chapter 2

•Kylah•

"Class dismissed"

I grab my bestfriend Leslie as I walk out the classroom door ready for our free period.

Our free period was always my favorite just because of the fact that we could do whatever we wanted, and that usually ended up with us watching the basketball team practice or scrimmage.

"It's so hot in here." Leslie whines.

The air conditioning was acting up inside the school so everyone was slower than usual, with the heat being in the 90's today.

As we walk into the gym we see the basketball team with there shirts off scrimmaging. Instant awe. I walked over to the bleachers with Leslie trailing behind me.

"This is a nice sight." I said and might as well have been drooling.

"Damn right." Leslie said looking at this one guy.

I quickly spotted Kelly.

"Damn.." I mumbled staring straight at his beautiful eyes.

I mean I looked other places too.

I watched him fly through people on the court, just to make a swift layup, earning the coaches clap of appreciation.

I was happy to see him to be honest. His face is just a really nice thing to look at. I didn't even know him but he just soothes me.

As we watch the scrimmage some more, I began to get thirsty.

"You want to go get some water?" I asked Leslie as she's still staring at the boy.

She completely ignores my question, still keeping hawk eyes on him though.

I make my exit to the water fountain, and fill my bottle up with cold water. I hear the buzzer in the gym ring, and not to long after that the basketball team came out because of a half time break, with Leslie following. I bend over to get a sip of water because I didn't want to drink the one in my bottle just yet when the fountain was right here. As soon as that happened I regretted it.

"Daaaammn." Half of the basketball team says in unison

I'm not one to like any type of attention. Even if it's attention like this. I guess you can't wear tights and expect guys not stare. Weirdos.

"What are you guys staring at!" Leslie says ferociously trying to shoo them away.

"Ight Ight." One guy backs away with his hands up.

I grabbed Leslie by the arm dragging her back into the gym and onto the bleachers.

"What do you think you're doing bending over like that?" Leslie says in an overprotective tone.

"I just wanted some water." I laughed, making her laugh as well.

"They got me fucked up looking at you like that!" She laughs.

I hear the buzzer again, with the basketball team walking back in.

I look at Kelly just to see him staring right back at me. As soon as he noticed me staring back he looked away.

  Weird, I thought. Maybe he was looking at something behind me?

I watched the rest of the scrimmage until the bell rung , telling me it was the end of school.

"You want to come over?" Leslie asked.

"Sure"
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You know that guy Nate?"

"On the basketball team?" I ask.

"Yeaa, girl he fine" She says fanning her self.

Must have been the guy she was staring at. They would look cute. I could see the little Mexican babies running around.

"You got his social media?"

"Nah, help me find it?" She pleaded intertwining her own hands while shaking them.

"Girl yes." I say happy to do it.

We start on Facebook since that's the easiest.

Nate Flores

We found his Facebook, and looked through it to see that he barely uses it. He was born on August 5th, interesting. We also found pictures of him when he was younger. We look through his friends and found his mom. She's pretty. We found his brother too. He looks nothing like his brother or his mom, but oh well. We searched through more of his friends and found.. Kelly?

_________________________

My first real chapter of this book! Hope you liked it.

Would you like longer chapters ? Or is this long enough. I want it to be something you guys like. And I take request so feel free to send me some!