II.

I set my alarm the night before the party, so I'd have plenty of time to get ready. I heard my alarm and I hit the snooze button , because I was up all night deciding what to wear.

I finally got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and wash my face. I heard my mom calling me downstairs for breakfast.

After I ate, I took my dog for a walk. On my way inside an unfamiliar car pulled up into my driveway. I ignored it and went upstairs to change into my gym clothes ( I was heading to the gym.) I grabbed my Nike bag and ran downstairs to find Ethan in my kitchen.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I thought to myself. "Hey Tori, don't forget the party starts at 9:30 p.m until you decide to leave." he reminding me flipping his hair back. "Yeah I've only heard that about 1,000 times since yesterday." I said rolling my eyes. " Ight. Then I'm expecting to see you tonight. Peace!" he replied and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Right after my intense ass workout, I headed to Starbucks for something refreshing. I know I practically worked out for nothing... Anyway I had to also run some errands for my mom while I was out.

By the time I got home it was 7:55 p.m. "Holy shit!" I said rushing upstairs and into my shower. Time sure flies by. When I got out of the shower I did the normal routine. You know, makeup , my hair , and I brushed my teeth again. My outfit was a black blouse with a slit down the middle and a short gray skirt. ( look below)

By the time I was done getting ready, it was 9:15 p

By the time I was done getting ready, it was 9:15 p.m. I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys. I arrived to Ethan's and there were so many cars. I tried to count , but I couldn't there were just too many.

I Finally found a place to park and walked inside. His house was so big and amazing. I was speechless. I didn't know where to go until my friend Lindsey pulled my arm. "Hey! What was that for bitch! " I said laughing. "I was saving you from getting trampled on." she replied fixing her hair.

" So can I like just roam around?" I questioned her. "Uh yeah dumbass." she said laughing at me. "I'm sorry. I've never been to a party like this. " I replied before walking off. I made myself over to the bar.

Before long, I was hella drunk, and dancing in the middle of the floor. Before I knew it hands grabbed my waist, and I began grinding on the person behind me. I eventually turned around and I saw Ethan.

"Wow Victoria, I didn't know you could turn me on like this." he said in shock. "I didn't either, but surprise." I replied bitting my lip.

Hehe! Hopefully I left you hanging , I probably didn't but whatever. -Kay❤️

Twitter/ Cudi_dolan